• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell ™ C1760nw Color Laser Printer, STP-CGFYN-V2, New
•  Dell C1760nw color laser printer features reliable printing and excellent quality, boasting Dell Clear View LED technology
•  Produce vibrant color prints with crisp text when utilizing the 1200 dpi image quality that produces true-to-life, rich tones with color
•  Print large jobs quickly with a large duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages a month
http://www.staples.com/Dell-C1760nw-Color-Laser-Printer-STP-CGFY... 

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

PDF (181.70kB)
Thanks WWWJunkie
Disclaimer

Dell C1760nw (9.12kB)
Thanks WWWJunkie
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
out of stock

jfshopper (Nov. 22, 2016 @ 12:53a) |

Out of stock online, but hoping more show up!

tkellyranger (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 8:51a) |

Got both delivered today.  Was able to apply 2x the recycle coupons. Great deal!

moneynomore (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 1:52p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks. In for 2.

rated:
In for 2 as well! Thanks!

rated:
Thanks OP. Awesome deal. In for 2 !

rated:
Great deal. Tried to get Dell to match (to use eGift Cards) and they denied.

Thinking of getting one just for the toner (even through they are starters)

rated:
Guys,
could you tell please whether cartridges are included?
Also, "mikemantis" mentioned "starters"... does it mean cartridges are included but they are not good? If so, for how many pages can I expect them to last?

rated:
Usually, printer comes with 300-500 pages starter tonner.

rated:
Excellent printer and an excellent price. Bought one for my daughter last year, just bought one for myself. Could not resist $59.

rated:
No auto duplex, but still a decent price considering generic toner is cheep.

rated:
wizardking said:   No auto duplex, but still a decent price considering generic toner is cheep.
 how cheap?

rated:
po90260 said:   
wizardking said:   No auto duplex, but still a decent price considering generic toner is cheep.
 how cheap?

Really?
*gets out spoon*
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=C...

rated:
Dont forget to use your $10 coupon from recycling your old stuff!

rated:
in for 1!!!!

rated:
whodiini said:   Dont forget to use your $10 coupon from recycling your old stuff!
  Thought coupon wasn't good till December?!

rated:
Danzilla said:   
whodiini said:   Dont forget to use your $10 coupon from recycling your old stuff!
  Thought coupon wasn't good till December?!

It took my recycling coupon just now!

rated:
  Not till 12/1 and on normal priced items only

rated:
I bought one from Best buy like a week ago for $79 just bought 2 more. Quality is pretty good fro the price. I had to manually install printer for Wifi which kind of sucked.

rated:
WindWalker said:   

System took my coupon from recycling on this purchase no problem:

rated:

Do have an old printer to recycle. How to get the recycling coupon?

Thanks.

rated:
Check if you have Amex $20 off $100 offer, which this could stack with.

rated:
WindWalker said:   

try it, it works!

rated:
In for one.   Reviews were positive but cited the high cost of toner.   Aftermarket toner seems really affordable though.

I remember when a huge black and white HP laser printer cost $ 2,000.   I do like laser much better than ink jet for home.   It seems like if I go a month or two without printing the ink jets are trashed.   New ink at minimum, and some the heads are clogged and the printer is landfill fodder.

rated:
I just got one, but noticed the E525W All in One for $119.99 on the confirmation page. Also cheap toner on eBay  

http://www.staples.com/Dell-E525W-Color-Laser-All-in-One-Printer...

rated:
Do you need to replace "Toner Chips for Dell C1760NW" When you get eBay toner?

rated:
jimates said:   I just got one, but noticed the E525W All in One for $119.99 on the confirmation page. Also cheap toner on eBay  

http://www.staples.com/Dell-E525W-Color-Laser-All-in-One-Printer... 

The main drawback to that all-in-one model is that it is only 600dpi vs 1200dpi. I don't need 1200dpi, myself, because I'd only be using the color for kid's assignments and not photos.

If it was $99 I'd be all over it.  At $119 I'm not sure....

rated:
Can someone please share where to get that $10 coupon from recycling your old printer? Thanks!

rated:
ckwang99 said:   Can someone please share where to get that $10 coupon from recycling your old printer? Thanks!
  Staple had a promotion last week if you recycle old electronics you get a coupon ...I think it's expired now, last day of recycle was last Saturday, Nov 19
And thanks OP, just bought another one for my family ...I've been using this printer for over a year and it's been excellent ...the only complaint I have with this printer is the confusing Network Folder Scan ....it's not very intuitive

rated:
Thanks OP. Just ordered one. Tired of futzing around with my HP Inkjet. In the desert it drys out in days!

rated:
whodiini said:   
WindWalker said:   

try it, it works!

It's rejecting it for me.  

edit: =inheritPromotion not applied:Minimum order total is not met. You only have $0.00 of regular-priced items in your cart. Please add $20.00 worth of products to your cart and then apply the coupon once more. 

rated:
aNewguy said:   Do you need to replace "Toner Chips for Dell C1760NW" When you get eBay toner?
  It looks like the chips are designed for those who refill their existing toner. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_8t9Gp3rY

i would confirm with the toner seller that they include new chips - should be a given, but doesn't hurt to ask.

The printer is no longer available for ordering online and nothing in stock nearby.

rated:
Earlier, I checked in to FW to:
1. see if this was listed
2. see what everybody thought about it.

And of course, when I went back to get one, they were out of stock.  A quick call to Stapls confirmed out of stock in most areas (at least all the ones I asked about, where I could have it delivered to friends or family).

Congrats to those that got it!

rated:
great deal , thanks

rated:
in for one

rated:
out of stock

rated:
Out of stock online, but hoping more show up!

rated:
Got both delivered today.  Was able to apply 2x the recycle coupons. Great deal!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016