• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid  11/20-11/26:

Great moneymaker on Doan's Pain Relieving cream 2.75 oz. (UPC 849648000023). They are $9.99 and B1G2 free. Inside each box is a $5.00 coupon (very easy to open the box & pull out the coupon). So every three boxes is a $5.01 moneymaker!

Vanilla Visa cards give $10 PP for a $100 card (which is $105.95 with fee). Still a moneymaker. Or if you buy a variable load card and put $200.00 on it, you will get $20 PP which is a bigger moneymaker, although variable load cards are cash only. Limit of $20 PP from this offer.

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo/Conditioner is $3.49 and there is a $2.00 L2C and a $2.00 S* offer, making it a $.51 moneymaker.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
How long is it taking for RA purchases to be credited on S*? I bought the Schwazkopf on all of our cards today. I got th... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 8:56p) |

Bought on Sunday Bill, showed up on Tuesday AM

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 9:07p) |

Thanks. Mine actually showed up this morning. And I realized that I have the offers as a HH on one Plenti account, so I'... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 10:01a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
roy7736 said:   Rite Aid  11/20-11/26:

Great moneymaker on Doan's Pain Relieving cream 2.75 oz. (UPC 849648000023). They are $9.99 and B1G2 free. Inside each box is a $5.00 coupon (very easy to open the box & pull out the coupon). So every three boxes is a $5.01 moneymaker!

Vanilla Visa cards give $10 PP for a $100 card (which is $105.95 with fee). Still a moneymaker. Or if you buy a variable load card and put $200.00 on it, you will get $20 PP which is a bigger moneymaker, although variable load cards are cash only. Limit of $20 PP from this offer.

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo/Conditioner is $3.49 and there is a $2.00 L2C and a $2.00 S* offer, making it a $.51 moneymaker.

  

SStar Offer is dead.

On the visa, can you use plenti points to pay the fee?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:    

On the visa, can you use plenti points to pay the fee?

  Unfortunately you cannot pay the Visa activation fee with Plenti points.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
roy7736 said:   Rite Aid  11/20-11/26:

Great moneymaker on Doan's Pain Relieving cream 2.75 oz. (UPC 849648000023). They are $9.99 and B1G2 free. Inside each box is a $5.00 coupon (very easy to open the box & pull out the coupon). So every three boxes is a $5.01 moneymaker!

Vanilla Visa cards give $10 PP for a $100 card (which is $105.95 with fee). Still a moneymaker. Or if you buy a variable load card and put $200.00 on it, you will get $20 PP which is a bigger moneymaker, although variable load cards are cash only. Limit of $20 PP from this offer.

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo/Conditioner is $3.49 and there is a $2.00 L2C and a $2.00 S* offer, making it a $.51 moneymaker.

  

SStar Offer is dead.

On the visa, can you use plenti points to pay the fee?

I still have the Garnier S* offer in my account since I had activated it on the first day it came out. 

No, you cannot use PP to pay for the Visa fee.

rated:
Getting a $200 variable load Vanilla Visa would be a sweet $15.05 MM (in Plenti points) as long as you are willing to pay cash.

rated:
More freebies:

Crest Tartar Protection on sale for $2.00 with a $1.00 L2C and $1.00 PP. I bought two and the L2C came off of both.

Buy 4 Gillette Disposable razors for $7.99 each (some less with Gold, so be sure your total is $30.00+), use four $3 IP coupons from coupons.com or pgeveryday.com, get $15 in PP and get a free movie ticket on your receipt to see Star Wars Rogue One.

I found Schwarzkopf hair sprays on 75% clearance ($1.99 each) and they will hopefully work for the S* offers (total $8.00 for buying two). A $2.00 L2C came off for one of them too!!!!

Colgate toothpastes are $.50 after in-ad coupon. Mfr coupon in today's SS makes them free.

rated:
roy7736 said:   More freebies:

Crest Tartar Protection on sale for $2.00 with a $1.00 L2C and $1.00 PP. I bought two and the L2C came off of both.

Buy 4 Gillette Disposable razors for $7.99 each (some less with Gold, so be sure your total is $30.00+), use four $3 IP coupons from coupons.com or pgeveryday.com, get $15 in PP and get a free movie ticket on your receipt to see Star Wars Rogue One.

I found Schwarzkopf hair sprays on 75% clearance ($1.99 each) and they will hopefully work for the S* offers (total $8.00 for buying two). A $2.00 L2C came off for one of them too!!!!

Colgate toothpastes are $.50 after in-ad coupon. Mfr coupon in today's SS makes them free.

  

Roy, only see $1/1 IPs on PG Everyday site, please give more info where to find or are they dead?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
roy7736 said:   More freebies:

Crest Tartar Protection on sale for $2.00 with a $1.00 L2C and $1.00 PP. I bought two and the L2C came off of both.

Buy 4 Gillette Disposable razors for $7.99 each (some less with Gold, so be sure your total is $30.00+), use four $3 IP coupons from coupons.com or pgeveryday.com, get $15 in PP and get a free movie ticket on your receipt to see Star Wars Rogue One.

I found Schwarzkopf hair sprays on 75% clearance ($1.99 each) and they will hopefully work for the S* offers (total $8.00 for buying two). A $2.00 L2C came off for one of them too!!!!

Colgate toothpastes are $.50 after in-ad coupon. Mfr coupon in today's SS makes them free.

  

Roy, only see $1/1 IPs on PG Everyday site, please give more info where to find or are they dead?

  The $3 Gillette Disposables IP's are no longer available. I had already printed them several weeks ago. However, if you don't have those, there are $3 coupons in today's RedPlum.  

rated:
Correction on the Schwarzkopf: it will hopefully qualify for $7 in S*, not $8.

rated:
Doan's Deal was great! found 3, got 3, all had the $5 Q. thanks Roy, easy $5mm.

Bought the Colgate TB's NOW and will do a return/rebuy later in the week. However, the $2.50/1 didn't scan, had to be manually entered. Coming up not a match on the slims variety.

My store had tons of $1.99 Skopf on clearance, each 2 is a $1.01 MM with the $5 Q (less tax)

 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
My store had tons of $1.99 Skopf on clearance, each 2 is a $1.01 MM with the $5 Q (less tax)

 

  Where can I find the $5 Schwarzkopf coupons? I have never been able to successfully print from RedPlum's web site, and I don't see any in the 11/6 RP (so they must have been regional).

rated:
roy7736 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
My store had tons of $1.99 Skopf on clearance, each 2 is a $1.01 MM with the $5 Q (less tax)

 

  Where can I find the $5 Schwarzkopf coupons? I have never been able to successfully print from RedPlum's web site, and I don't see any in the 11/6 RP (so they must have been regional).

  

got it on Red Plum. printed.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   My store had tons of $1.99 Skopf on clearance, each 2 is a $1.01 MM with the $5 Q (less tax)
 

There are also $5/2 and $2/1 S* offers, both of which you should get if you buy 2.

rated:
Tried to buy the $100 + $5.95 Vanilla Visa. After the cashier rang it up already with my cc, store manager made me return it. Said they were cash only. Very bad experience. She acted like I was for sure money laundering and her tone was absolutely egregious. I told her they should put up a big sign so they don't waste customer's time with this non-sense.

rated:
billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   My store had tons of $1.99 Skopf on clearance, each 2 is a $1.01 MM with the $5 Q (less tax)
There are also $5/2 and $2/1 S* offers, both of which you should get if you buy 2.

  

Yeah, it's weird, I only have the $5/2 clipped. Either  I thought I clipped the $2/1 and didn't or I never had it. on well, still a $6mm for me. (AC Star)

rated:
roy7736 said:   Rite Aid  11/20-11/26:

Great moneymaker on Doan's Pain Relieving cream 2.75 oz. (UPC 849648000023). They are $9.99 and B1G2 free. Inside each box is a $5.00 coupon (very easy to open the box & pull out the coupon). So every three boxes is a $5.01 moneymaker!

 

  How are you doing the DOAN'S deal?  I tried to buy 3 and use the coupons but the register rejected all but one coupon saying it exceeded the total purchase price. It wouldn't even work with just two coupons.

rated:
Noahbody123 said:   
roy7736 said:   Rite Aid  11/20-11/26:

Great moneymaker on Doan's Pain Relieving cream 2.75 oz. (UPC 849648000023). They are $9.99 and B1G2 free. Inside each box is a $5.00 coupon (very easy to open the box & pull out the coupon). So every three boxes is a $5.01 moneymaker!

 

  How are you doing the DOAN'S deal?  I tried to buy 3 and use the coupons but the register rejected all but one coupon saying it exceeded the total purchase price. It wouldn't even work with just two coupons.

  

you have to have overage, you don't get money back. you get $5 worth of free stuff, if you have enough spend on the order, the coupons will scan, just can't go negative.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Noahbody123 said:   
roy7736 said:   Rite Aid  11/20-11/26:

Great moneymaker on Doan's Pain Relieving cream 2.75 oz. (UPC 849648000023). They are $9.99 and B1G2 free. Inside each box is a $5.00 coupon (very easy to open the box & pull out the coupon). So every three boxes is a $5.01 moneymaker!

 

  How are you doing the DOAN'S deal?  I tried to buy 3 and use the coupons but the register rejected all but one coupon saying it exceeded the total purchase price. It wouldn't even work with just two coupons.

  

you have to have overage, you don't get money back. you get $5 worth of free stuff, if you have enough spend on the order, the coupons will scan, just can't go negative.

  So is this considered a true moneymaker deal?  Seems more like a store rewards or credit deal to me. No cash back.  I'm just asking so I know how to properly post about money makers.

rated:
Noahbody123 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Noahbody123 said:   
roy7736 said:   Rite Aid  11/20-11/26:

Great moneymaker on Doan's Pain Relieving cream 2.75 oz. (UPC 849648000023). They are $9.99 and B1G2 free. Inside each box is a $5.00 coupon (very easy to open the box & pull out the coupon). So every three boxes is a $5.01 moneymaker!

 

  How are you doing the DOAN'S deal?  I tried to buy 3 and use the coupons but the register rejected all but one coupon saying it exceeded the total purchase price. It wouldn't even work with just two coupons.

  

you have to have overage, you don't get money back. you get $5 worth of free stuff, if you have enough spend on the order, the coupons will scan, just can't go negative.

  So is this considered a true moneymaker deal?  Seems more like a store rewards or credit deal to me. No cash back.  I'm just asking so I know how to post properly about money makers.

  
money makers as the term goes, does not necessarily mean you are getting cold hard cash. It means you are more than better getting the product for free.

In this case the $5mm would be in store merchandise on the same transaction.   Certainly this time of year there certainly has to be something you need to get worth $5 for free, it can even be food items, candy, greeting cards, etc.  and that's $5 out of your wallet you don't have to spend.

 

rated:
mmyk72 said:   Tried to buy the $100 + $5.95 Vanilla Visa. After the cashier rang it up already with my cc, store manager made me return it. Said they were cash only. Very bad experience. She acted like I was for sure money laundering and her tone was absolutely egregious. I told her they should put up a big sign so they don't waste customer's time with this non-sense.
  At my RA, they have a sign by the gift cards explaining that variable-load VI/MC/Amex gift cards can only be paid for with cash. If you were buying the cards that I bought today that are marked with a fixed $100 amount and a $5.95 purchase fee, they definitely should have let you use a credit card. It's only the variable load cards ("$25-$500") that are cash only.

rated:
roy7736 said:   
mmyk72 said:   Tried to buy the $100 + $5.95 Vanilla Visa. After the cashier rang it up already with my cc, store manager made me return it. Said they were cash only. Very bad experience. She acted like I was for sure money laundering and her tone was absolutely egregious. I told her they should put up a big sign so they don't waste customer's time with this non-sense.
  At my RA, they have a sign by the gift cards explaining that variable-load VI/MC/Amex gift cards can only be paid for with cash. If you were buying the cards that I bought today that are marked with a fixed $100 amount and a $5.95 purchase fee, they definitely should have let you use a credit card. It's only the variable load cards ("$25-$500") that are cash only.

  I definitely was not buying the variable GC.  The bitchy Manager was definitely implying ALL GCs were cash only, even though there were no signs posted to indicate this was policy. 

rated:
I can confirm that I received $7 from S* today for yesterday's purchase of two $1.99 clearanced Schwarzkopf hair sprays at Rite Aid . I didn't have the $5 coupon, but a $2 L2C did come off of one of the hair sprays. So this was a $5 moneymaker.

rated:
mmyk- manager was incorrect.  Only the variable load cards are cash only.  Consider filling out a survey.

I wonder if I were to get 3 Doans and a $100 vanilla visa  if the coupon overage would apply towards the activation fee...

rated:
roy7736 said:   I can confirm that I received $7 from S* today for yesterday's purchase of two $1.99 clearanced Schwarzkopf hair sprays at Rite Aid  . I didn't have the $5 coupon, but a $2 L2C did come off of one of the hair sprays. So this was a $5 moneymaker.
 It looks like I will only be getting $2 from Savingstar. My $5/2 Savingstar coupon expired 2 weeks ago. Maybe there was a new $5/2 that came out but I evidently didn't load it in time if there was.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   mmyk- manager was incorrect.  Only the variable load cards are cash only.  Consider filling out a survey.

I wonder if I were to get 3 Doans and a $100 vanilla visa  if the coupon overage would apply towards the activation fee...

  
yes it will. confirmed.
 

you should just get $200 loaded Maine, for the same activation fee, you'll get 2000 points since it's a max of 2 offers.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   you should just get $200 loaded Maine, for the same activation fee, you'll get 2000 points since it's a max of 2 offers.As mentioned previously, variable load is CASH only.

ETA: Chase Freedom is 5% at drugstores this quarter (if you have it and have not exhausted the $1500 quarterly limit), so that covers the activation fee ... CASH does not.
  

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
my4mainecoons said:   mmyk- manager was incorrect.  Only the variable load cards are cash only.  Consider filling out a survey.

I wonder if I were to get 3 Doans and a $100 vanilla visa  if the coupon overage would apply towards the activation fee...

  
yes it will. confirmed.
 

you should just get $200 loaded Maine, for the same activation fee, you'll get 2000 points since it's a max of 2 offers.

  I'm not willing to tie up cash.  I have a Vanilla visa from a few weeks ago.  I'm rolling it. 

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   you should just get $200 loaded Maine, for the same activation fee, you'll get 2000 points since it's a max of 2 offers.
As mentioned previously, variable load is CASH only.

ETA: Chase Freedom is 5% at drugstores this quarter (if you have it and have not exhausted the $1500 quarterly limit), so that covers the activation fee ... CASH does not.
  

  

Yes, but Maine specifically mentioned the overage from the Doan's covering the activation, that's why I threw out the $200 suggestion.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
my4mainecoons said:   mmyk- manager was incorrect.  Only the variable load cards are cash only.  Consider filling out a survey.

I wonder if I were to get 3 Doans and a $100 vanilla visa  if the coupon overage would apply towards the activation fee...

  
yes it will. confirmed.
 

you should just get $200 loaded Maine, for the same activation fee, you'll get 2000 points since it's a max of 2 offers.

I almost had a problem in store when buying 3 Doan pain relief creams and a $200 variable Visa in cash. My total came to $200,74 after 3 $5 coupons and taxes on the Doan products. I entered my Plenti phone number and that was that until after the transaction when I looked down at my receipt and noticed that I had not received any points and it said I was a Bronze member and instead of listing wellness+ with Plenti and my card number it said Discount Card # (probably an old Wellness account that never got switched over to Plenti).I don't know what happened exactly, but I took out my Plenti card and went to the cashier. I should have been smart enough to always use my Plenti card and not rely on phone numbers, especially since I had my Plenti card in my wallet. The cashier called a manager and they were nice enough to return the Visa card and re-ring it using my physical Plenti card. I got my 2,000 Plenti points and the card is activated fine. I checked the balance when I got home. I was afraid when the manager got involved he would have noticed I got overage with the 3 $5 coupons and that would have caused problems, but it didn't. I was also afraid that the system would have gave him an error of some sort when he attempted to return a Visa card for $204.95 when I only paid $200.74, but somehow he was able to do the return without issue and repurchased the same card doing a cash even exchange. Lesson learned: Always use my Plenti card so issues like this don't happen anymore.

rated:
another way to be safe mr v when using your number is to look at the screen and it will show you how pp points you have to use if that amount reflects your pp point balance you are safe , if no point info shows you know it is not on your pp account .  hope this helps after all  the time your posts have helped me 

rated:
MrVietnam said:    It looks like I will only be getting $2 from Savingstar. My $5/2 Savingstar coupon expired 2 weeks ago. Maybe there was a new $5/2 that came out but I evidently didn't load it in time if there was.
That's too bad. The $5/2 came out on 11/9, a few days after the $2/1 (on 11/6).

rated:
Are these Schwarzkopf clearance products part of the Ultime line? Cause that's what the coupon says it's for....

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Are these Schwarzkopf clearance products part of the Ultime line? Cause that's what the coupon says it's for....
 Yes, it is part of the Ultime line.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Are these Schwarzkopf clearance products part of the Ultime line? Cause that's what the coupon says it's for....
 Yes, it is part of the Ultime line.

  Awesome - thanks...Where in the store did you find these on clearance? Normal area or clearance spot?

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Are these Schwarzkopf clearance products part of the Ultime line? Cause that's what the coupon says it's for....
 Yes, it is part of the Ultime line.

  Awesome - thanks...Where in the store did you find these on clearance? Normal area or clearance spot?

  At the stores in my area at least they are in the normal area (bottom shelf).

rated:
HEY ROY ON THE DOANS DEAL YOU FOUND BIG GREEN FOR YOU , I HAVE DONE IT 3 TIMES ALREADY , DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU FOUND IT , BUT THIS IS REALLY A GREAT FIND . THANKS

rated:
MrVietnam said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Are these Schwarzkopf clearance products part of the Ultime line? Cause that's what the coupon says it's for....
 Yes, it is part of the Ultime line.

  Awesome - thanks...Where in the store did you find these on clearance? Normal area or clearance spot?

  At the stores in my area at least they are in the normal area (bottom shelf).


Right you were...plenty in stock.

The Doans, unfortunately, is spotty.

One store had only a single package. Another store had only two. FML.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MrVietnam said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Are these Schwarzkopf clearance products part of the Ultime line? Cause that's what the coupon says it's for....
 Yes, it is part of the Ultime line.

  Awesome - thanks...Where in the store did you find these on clearance? Normal area or clearance spot?

  At the stores in my area at least they are in the normal area (bottom shelf).


Right you were...plenty in stock.

The Doans, unfortunately, is spotty.

One store had only a single package. Another store had only two. FML.

  I think the normal stock is 4 so the store with only one package left might have already been "hit".

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:    
One store had only a single package. Another store had only two. FML.
 

  I think the normal stock is 4 so the store with only one package left might have already been "hit".

 I found one store that conveniently had 6.

Skipping 5 Messages...
rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
billrubin said:   How long is it taking for RA purchases to be credited on S*? I bought the Schwazkopf on all of our cards today. I got the full $5 coupon but had to pad the order and discovered that the order had to be $5 before tax, so I ended up having to add a candy bar since I had only picked up a 99c Dish detergent.
Bought on Sunday Bill, showed up on Tuesday AM
 

Thanks. Mine actually showed up this morning. And I realized that I have the offers as a HH on one Plenti account, so I'm going back to see if they have 2 more, since I have another $5/2 coupon. Won't have to pad the order today since I can pick up some of the free after PP deals.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016