• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
They won't show up till the 30th.

CouponClippen (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 9:46a) |

Points posted this morning for both the Sunday before and Black Friday 100% promos.  Also made Platinum VIP status.

Good ... (more)

WhyMeSaidHe (Nov. 30, 2016 @ 4:45a) |

Mine where there last night and already spent them.

CouponClippen (Nov. 30, 2016 @ 9:35a) |

Members get 100% in points on featured items, at Sears.
Points valid 11/30/16 - 12/6/16.
Max 50,000 points per member.
Online only.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great post!!

rated:
Possible to get over 100% points when combining offers.

I'm seeing it stack with this :

SYWMAX members get $10 in points with a qualifying purchase of $30 or more at Sears or Kmart (excluding clearance). Max 1 per member. ONLINE ONLY. Points valid for 90 days.

rated:
I have the LED light and it is amazing. I use mine all the time and bought mine last year for the same deal.

rated:
looks like once you cross $50 in 100% points back, you may or may not get 100% back (on items over $50) - check how many points you will get before placing the order.

I first placed an order for ~$50 items (getting ~$53 back in points), after sometime I tried to place another order for $29.99 - site was showing only $8 in points back for the 2nd order.

rated:
It seems there's a limit around $50 in points per order, so you may need to split these up into multiple purchases.

rated:
You have to watch it  for 90 days to ensure they keep their promise, too risky.

As a matter of fact, I get burned in the past.

I pass.

rated:
The black friday deals will be big enough, I think you can expect the deal to go through. Widely advertised and many people participating.

rated:
There is also a $10 rebate on the small appliances.

rated:
jimates said:   There is also a $10 rebate on the small appliances.
 Where is the rebate form?

rated:
if you don't get points, you can call SYW customer services and they can manually post the points if they are not automatically credited. I had to do this just once in the past couple of years.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

Rebate form is on the product description page. Here's a link to the form from the toaster page (I think they are all the same, but didn't check).

http://i.sears.com/s/d/pdf/mp-tc/10007568/prod_12121924612 

Note the rebate must be postmarked by 11/30, which is fairly low time.

rated:
"Members get 100% in points on featured items, at Sears. Points valid 11/30/16 - 12/6/16. Max 50,000 points per member. Online only.
Valid through November 21, 2016 11:59 PM CST"

rated:
There are some Reebok shoes (men's and women's) for $29.99 with the 100% back in points, as a bonus, combine a men's pair with a men's clothing item and you'll get a bonus $10. I bought some of the $6.99 fleece pajama pants and got and got roughly $47 back in points.

Here is my example of what I ordered:
Reebok shoes: http://www.sears.com/reebok-men-s-trainfusion-black-running-shoe... 
Fleece pajama pants: http://www.sears.com/joe-boxer-men-s-fleece-pajama-pants-buffalo... 

Actually, that's not even the whole story... I actually ordered four pairs of the pants, combined with a $10 off $50 coupon, ended up paying roughly $51 with tax, it said I would get roughly $58 back in points. So nice haul, really.

rated:
linrick said:   "Members get 100% in points on featured items, at Sears. Points valid 11/30/16 - 12/6/16. Max 50,000 points per member. Online only.

That's some important fine print. It looks like those of us who are doing multiple orders may get screwed for points > 50,000.

rated:
I plan to purchase $50.17 worth of merchandise and it will turn into a $12.50 MM in points for me (even after factoring in sales tax).

rated:
novocane said:   
linrick said:   "Members get 100% in points on featured items, at Sears. Points valid 11/30/16 - 12/6/16. Max 50,000 points per member. Online only.

That's some important fine print. It looks like those of us who are doing multiple orders may get screwed for points > 50,000.

Yes, they recently fixed their system and when they say "limit 1" it is truly limit 1.

rated:
When I try to log in to my Sears.com account it gives me this error: A temporary error occurred. Please try again later.

Is that happening to anyone else? In order to place the order to get the 100% back in SYW points I need to be logged in but it is not letting me.

rated:
Yes, If you place multiple orders, you will not get the points.  

rated:
MrVietnam said:   When I try to log in to my Sears. com account it gives me this error: A temporary error occurred. Please try again later.

Is that happening to anyone else? In order to place the order to get the 100% back in SYW points I need to be logged in but it is not letting me.

same here, site must be down

rated:
freakinout said:   
MrVietnam said:   When I try to log in to my Sears. com account it gives me this error: A temporary error occurred. Please try again later.

I chatted with customer service from the Sears.com site and he sent me an e-mail to reset my password and now I am able to log in.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
freakinout said:   

I chatted with customer service from the Sears. com site and he sent me an e-mail to reset my password and now I am able to log in.

I was getting the error, but just got in a few minutes ago.

rated:
novocane said:   

How are you getting screwed if they offer you up to 50,000 points and give you up to 50,000 points?

rated:
cows123 said:   
novocane said:   

How are you getting screwed if they offer you up to 50,000 points and give you up to 50,000 points?

Not having read the fine print, I made 2 orders where the checkout and receipt of each order said I would be getting ~50,000 points on each. I think I should be able to rely on the accounting provided during checkout and on my receipt, so I consider it getting screwed that Sears will probably not award points on whatever order is delivered second. But I guess I can return those items.

rated:
Yes, even though the e-mail says you will get the points. After the dust settles, you will only get credit for the first one. I had to refuse/return several orders a couple weeks ago due to this.

rated:
novocane said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Rebate form is on the product description page. Here's a link to the form from the toaster page (I think they are all the same, but didn't check).

http://i.sears.com/s/d/pdf/mp-tc/10007568/prod_12121924612 

Note the rebate must be postmarked by 11/30, which is fairly low time.

Rebate is now dead, had to show purchased on 11/20. West coast folks may be ok, I'm on the east coast.

rated:
sdskees said:   There are some Reebok shoes (men's and women's) for $29.99 with the 100% back in points, as a bonus, combine a men's pair with a men's clothing item and you'll get a bonus $10. I bought some of the $6.99 fleece pajama pants and got and got roughly $47 back in points.

Reebok shoes: http://www.sears.com/reebok-men-s-trainfusion-black-running-shoe... 
Fleece pajama pants: http://www.sears.com/joe-boxer-men-s-fleece-pajama-pants-buffalo... 

Actually, that's not even the whole story... I actually ordered four pairs of the pants, combined with a $10 off $50 coupon, ended up paying roughly $51 with tax, it said I would get roughly $58 back in points. So nice haul, really.

This is an entirely different deal than the deal in the OP, right? I can do the OP deal and also do this deal and get points for both. Is that correct? When do points from the shoes/fleect pajama pants deal expire?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
sdskees said:   There are some Reebok shoes (men's and women's) for $29.99 with the 100% back in points, as a bonus, combine a men's pair with a men's clothing item and you'll get a bonus $10. I bought some of the $6.99 fleece pajama pants and got and got roughly $47 back in points.

appFleece pajama pants: http://www.sears.com/joe-boxer-men-s-fleece-pajama-pants-buffalo... 

This is an entirely different deal than the deal in the OP, right? I can do the OP deal and also do this deal and get points for both. Is that correct? When do points from the shoes/fleect pajama pants deal expire?

I see the $10 dollar deal for the shoes when you look at the item. When I have the shoes and a pair of pajama pants in my cart, I don't see a calculation or a link to apply the credit to my order.  Is it automatic or do you have to put some sort of code in?

rated:
WWWJunkie said:   
MrVietnam said:   

appFleece pajama pants: http://www.sears.com/joe-boxer-men-s-fleece-pajama-pants-buffalo... 

I see the $10 dollar deal for the shoes when you look at the item. When I have the shoes and a pair of pajama pants in my cart, I don't see a calculation or a link to apply the credit to my order.  Is it automatic or do you have to put some sort of code in?

I think it is the same deal and does count toward the $50, because all of this stuff (including the shoes and the pants) are all on the back page of the Black Friday ad for Sears, along with the $50 maximum disclaimer. But, now that you mention it, I honestly have no idea. I see that it says you can actually get $50 back in points on up to $50 on select footwear, so who knows. They're very confusing about these things at times.

As for the shoes and the pajama pants, when I put it in, I got an extra $10 back automatically, without having to do a thing. It should tell you as soon as you go to the cart as well as at the very last page of the checkout how many points you'll get, and if you just get the shoes and the pajama pants, it should be something like $47 if things are working the way they should work, without having to put anything else in. I did have to add a $10 off $50 coupon to get that, but as for whether or not you have that, YMMV. However, I'm not sure it was necessarily that exact pair that I used to trigger the extra $10 in points. While I did get four pairs of them, they were four different pairs with four different links. I know all of the $6.99 ones SHOULD give you $6.99 back in points, but it is possible that only certain ones trigger the extra $10 back on $30.

rated:
They also have all these Reebok women's shoes for $29.99 free after points.

Link

rated:
Well, I placed one of each, meaning one order from this OP and one order from what you suggested (shoes and pajamas). I want the order I got from the OP the most so I guess that is the one I should pick up first just in case it is indeed limit 1 and these are part of the same offer.

EDIT: I went ahead and cenceled the shoe/pajamas online order as I am not sure it is different deals and I wanted the deal in the OP the most.

rated:
Anyone know if you can you a giftcard and still get points back?

rated:
GiggleGreen said:   Anyone know if you can you a giftcard and still get points back?
  Should be fine, that is what I did (and I've done it before on these offers with no issue).

rated:
I'll just be happy to see the 50,000 points come in without me having to call again. Had to make a couple of calls last year during the Shopyourway Thanksgiving promotions to get all of the points I "earned". Eventually got it all. Thanks to the OP for posting on here with credit to the OP on another site.

rated:
sdskees said:   
GiggleGreen said:   Anyone know if you can you a giftcard and still get points back?
  Should be fine, that is what I did (and I've done it before on these offers with no issue).

There seems to have been a change recently at Sears, where paying by gift card disqualifies any bonus points. There's so many restrictions being added to gift cards these days, it's getting ridiculous. IMO they should be treated the same as cash at a given store and I hope regulations catch up, as more and more retailers are treating gift cards like coupons.

rated:
novocane said:   
cows123 said:   
novocane said:   

Not having read the fine print, I made 2 orders where the checkout and receipt of each order said I would be getting ~50,000 points on each. I think I should be able to rely on the accounting provided during checkout and on my receipt, so I consider it getting screwed that Sears will probably not award points on whatever order is delivered second. But I guess I can return those items.

You should be able to go to the 'my orders' page on Shopyourway.com and click 'cancel order' unless they changed that option.

rated:
novocane said:   
sdskees said:   

There seems to have been a change recently at Sears, where paying by gift card disqualifies any bonus points. There's so many restrictions being added to gift cards these days, it's getting ridiculous. IMO they should be treated the same as cash at a given store and I hope regulations catch up, as more and more retailers are treating gift cards like coupons.

How recently? Because I've taken advantage of a few similar offers just this month, and received all of my points as expected (except on one offer, but that was due to my own failure, where I assumed I would get points when it actually told me I would earn 0 points at checkout). In fact, on my purchase for this offer, I've already received the $10 bonus for spending $30+ on shoes and clothing, though I suppose it remains to be seen if the other $50 will show up.

(EDIT: I also checked my points in "Account History" at the SYW website, all of the points that I should have earned on this purchase are showing up on the ledger sheet, with everything correctly itemized, of course it has the weird negative balance things going on that usually happen when points can't be used until a particular date.)

rated:
Excuse my ignorance, but does "points don't roll" means that if I pay with points then I won't get the points?

I have a bunch of points already accumulated from previous purchases and have been looking for a good deal to use them.

rated:
That's what it means. If you pay with points (except for surprise points) you won't earn points even if the online checkout says you will.

Skipping 39 Messages...
rated:
WhyMeSaidHe said:   
johnnybs said:   Did anyone's points post yet? Or do we have to wait until the 30th for them to show up in our account?

Points posted this morning for both the Sunday before and Black Friday 100% promos.  Also made Platinum VIP status.

Good Luck!!

Mine where there last night and already spent them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016