• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.kohls.com 

8% back at EBATES (ymmv)

KCDEALS15  for xtra 15% off prices

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Looks like it expired for this promo

doodull (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 1:51a) |

You can use the instore only promo card they sent in the mail online!!!  Load it to your wallet and add it to your cart.... (more)

briarycliffs (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 6:42a) |

More like it never started. There might be one on Saturday, after the Doorbusters are over, but that's only guessing bas... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 11:11p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
20% still working...TIME2SAVE

rated:
When do the ad prices go into effect? I see the BF 15% off, but the pricing hasn'tchanged

rated:
manimiao said:   20% still working...TIME2SAVE
So is HOME10 for $10 off $50 on home stuff. I just ordered the air fryer I wanted, $69.99 less $20 rebate. Only problem was that with the discounts it came out to $47.99 (less $20 rebate less $15 KC), which didn't get me Kohls Cash or free shipping. So I added a bath towel for $2.99 that got me over $50 (the $2.49 hand towel did not).

I suspect there are some great deals to be had on the other small appliances with rebates as long as both of these coupons are still working.

rated:
m61376 said:   When do the ad prices go into effect? I see the BF 15% off, but the pricing hasn'tchanged
It did for me. Bella Air Fryer went from $89.99 to $69.99.

rated:
When do the BF Doorbuster prices go into effect?
Also- is the Kohl's cash available for instore purchases this week, before Thursday

rated:
sigh the PlayStation 4 and controller is not live yet

rated:
m61376 said:   When do the BF Doorbuster prices go into effect?
Also- is the Kohl's cash available for instore purchases this week, before Thursday

now...just placed 2 orders for 300 and 149 and got 90 and 45 Kohls cash back...for online purchases rebates are ON as well.

rated:
Plus my order date shows Nov 21 so no worries

rated:
Also- is the Kohl's cash available for instore purchases this week, before Thursday

Doorbusters not until Thursday. Kohls Cash not valid until Sunday.

rated:
HOME10 is still working.

Nice MM after all offers on the rebate appliances hitting $50 before tax and after 20% and Home10 codes.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.kohls.com 

8% back at EBATES (ymmv)

KCDEALS15  for xtra 15% off prices

Thanks!

rated:
20% TIME2SAVE still working..

rated:
quick question, if I bought 2 kitchenaid and give one to daughter and I keep one, we are in two different households but buying both on my CC and account, can we both submit the rebate (different addresses) as the receipt will be just my address

rated:
stowie said:   quick question, if I bought 2 kitchenaid and give one to daughter and I keep one, we are in two different households but buying both on my CC and account, can we both submit the rebate (different addresses) as the receipt will be just my address

that can be an issue, you should ship the 2nd one DIRECTLY to your daughter, showing her address on the shipping receipt, submit rebate to that address.

rated:
Deal idea:

Add 3 mix match of:

Bella Rocket Blender,  Quesadilla Maker, Ham Beach 12 cup progrm coffee maker  (all priced $21.99 ea with $12 MIR)

add $6.75 pre coupon prices of any filler. (make up gift sets, towels, etc) to hit free ship and Kohl cash $50 spend.

apply codes HOME10 and TIME2SAVE

Pay $50.xx + tax

Get back $15 in Kohls CASH, $36 in rebates and $4 in Ebates.and $2.50 in Discover Qtr Bonus paying with Discover = ALL ITEMS FREE

REBATE LIMIT is 5 on EACH ITEM above.  you could do this 5 times and get it all free, just rinse and repeat, be sure to start at Ebates each time.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
stowie said:   quick question, if I bought 2 kitchenaid and give one to daughter and I keep one, we are in two different households but buying both on my CC and account, can we both submit the rebate (different addresses) as the receipt will be just my address

that can be an issue, you should ship the 2nd one DIRECTLY to your daughter, showing her address on the shipping receipt, submit rebate to that address.

thank you!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
REBATE LIMIT is 5 on EACH ITEM above.  you could do this 5 times and get it all free, just rinse and repeat, be sure to start at Ebates each time.

Geez people - let others in the community get some cheap appliances versus you throwing them in garbage or something for the same of making few bucks.

rated:
20% off and HOME10 NOW DEAD

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Geez people - let others in the community get some cheap appliances versus you throwing them in garbage or something for the same of making few bucks.

Oh chill man. there's plenty to buy and that deal above is dead now anyway cause the 20% and HOME10 codes expires at 12AM PT.

rated:
billrubin said:   

Doorbusters not until Thursday. Kohls Cash not valid until Sunday.

Thanks- I know the cash isn't valid till Sunday, but wanted to know if I can earn it in store before Thursday. I reread the ad and it seems you can. 
When on Thursday will the doorbusters be available online- at midnight CT, or not until 6PM on Thursday when stores open? I see the items now, but not the doorbuster prices. 

rated:
Anyone know when the XBOX One Console goes live? Thanks!

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Can always donate them or give them to people as gifts. 

rated:
Wow, I already have a packing slip and UPS tracking # for my air fryer. Not trackable yet, but still very impressive!

Also got the email from Ebates confirming my cash back.

rated:
Random question on "codes." Interested in a FitBit Charge 2 for $149.99. Do any codes work on that, ever? Or is it an item that a code never works on?

And problem with it is pricing. It's $.01 away from $15 Kohl's Cash. Yes, it's $20 cheaper as a Doorbuster Thursday but then you also lose $15 Kohl's Cash for the $129.99 price. So pay $149.99 today, find the cheapest item Kohl's sells to get it barely over $150, get $45 KC. Or TRY to get one on Thursday online or at a store for $129.99 and only get $30 KC. I guess personal choice? Any other ideas?

Thanks for your time.

rated:
megachacker said:   Random question on "codes." Interested in a FitBit Charge 2 for $149.99. Do any codes work on that, ever? Or is it an item that a code never works on?

And problem with it is pricing. It's $.01 away from $15 Kohl's Cash. Yes, it's $20 cheaper as a Doorbuster Thursday but then you also lose $15 Kohl's Cash for the $129.99 price. So pay $149.99 today, find the cheapest item Kohl's sells to get it barely over $150, get $45 KC. Or TRY to get one on Thursday online or at a store for $129.99 and only get $30 KC. I guess personal choice? Any other ideas?

Thanks for your time.

The items which are restricted don't qualify for % off offers.
If you buy it for 129.99 you can buy something else for $20 with it to get to the next KC level. Can even add on 4 of the Kohl's Cares books/stuffed animals  btw- as long as you're less than $2 short they'll give you the KC anyway.

rated:
I don't see them giving me the KC in checkout. I get...

Cash

Kohl's Cash
$30.00

Only $0.01 to next $15 Kohls Cash

rated:
So can you use the 15% off and still get the rebates? For example, I'm looking at the $19.99 crock pot with the $12 rebate. I notice the terms of the rebate say "Not valid with any other promotions, with the exception of the Kohl’s Associate discount".

rated:
I just bought the 1/4 Carat Diamond 10k White Gold Stud Earrings on sale for $99.99 (wifes Christmas present). With the 15% off, and tax = $92.55
Plus I got $15 Kohl's Cash, and the 8% cash back from Ebate. That's a good price and deal.

rated:
Good thinking on the additional Kohl's cash for buying at full price.  I did go ahead and buy two of the Fitbit Charge 2 at $149.99 each, added a $2.49 hand towel, and got $90 in Kohl's cash.  It is essentially trading $20 in real money for $15 in Kohls cash, but I don't have to wait until Thursday and compete with everyone trying to buy them then.  Plus, I can go pick them up at the store right now.

And, going through ebates, I should get $24 back from them as well.

Thanks!

rated:
I was careful to get my order over $230 (which is $200 after 15% coupon) but the system kicked out some small item, bringing my order down to $199.96 so I only receive $45 Kohls cash instead of $60. I was logged in, so it completed my transaction with my credit card before I could do anything. I'm going to call later today.

rated:
20% is going to come back on 23rd. Hold off your purchases

rated:
Cash Back is 9% in the Ebates App

rated:
gravitycoaches said:   Good thinking on the additional Kohl's cash for buying at full price.  I did go ahead and buy two of the Fitbit Charge 2 at $149.99 each, added a $2.49 hand towel, and got $90 in Kohl's cash.  It is essentially trading $20 in real money for $15 in Kohls cash, but I don't have to wait until Thursday and compete with everyone trying to buy them then.  Plus, I can go pick them up at the store right now.

And, going through ebates, I should get $24 back from them as well.

Thanks!

That was exactly my thought.  Ya you're saving $20 Thursday but it's a doorbuster....don't even have to go.  So you lose out on $20 but that's probably worth your time and hassle AND you get $15 more.  Lost $20, save time and hassle, gain $15...to each his own.  Probably gonna do same thing.   On a side not did you get the Kohl's Cash instantly? 

rated:
kutta said:   20% is going to come back on 23rd. Hold off your purchases
  never know until it hits and once something is out of stock it most likely will not come back in time.  worth it if you are not buying must have items but 5% isnt a reason to wait on the items everyone is grabbing.  

rated:
megachacker said:   I don't see them giving me the KC in checkout. I get...

Cash

Kohl's Cash
$30.00

Only $0.01 to next $15 Kohls Cash

Youll get the KC in a separate email in a couple hours.
You'll also qualify for KC if you are within $1.99 of threshold 
so if you're a penny short you'll still qualify.

rated:
jamfed said:   I just bought the 1/4 Carat Diamond 10k White Gold Stud Earrings on sale for $99.99 (wifes Christmas present). With the 15% off, and tax = $92.55
Plus I got $15 Kohl's Cash, and the 8% cash back from Ebate. That's a good price and deal.

You messed up slightly and this is how Kohl's makes their money. If you had added a few things to your cart - e.g. Kitchen towels etc. such that your total was $98+ before taxes but after 15% discount, you would get $30 Kohl's cash. Effectively, the additional items that you add would be for free.

[In theory, since you are using the 15% coupon, there is nothing preventing you from submitting a 2nd order and returning the 1st order but if you are going to do that, do that before the expiration of Kohl's cash and don't use the Kohl's cash from the 1st transaction].

rated:
mistyflannigan said:   I was careful to get my order over $230 (which is $200 after 15% coupon) but the system kicked out some small item, bringing my order down to $199.96 so I only receive $45 Kohls cash instead of $60. I was logged in, so it completed my transaction with my credit card before I could do anything. I'm going to call later today.
Are you sure about that? Kohls has always given KC if you spend $48.

rated:
$230 - 15% = $195.50, and NOT $200.
The 15% works downwards from $230, and NOT upwards from $200.
You were $2.50 short of getting $60 KCash. $45 KCash is correct in this scenario.

Skipping 18 Messages...
rated:
doodull said:   
manimiao said:   somebody mentioned it was 20% coupon on Kohls starting 23rd...any luck?
  Looks like it expired for this promo

More like it never started. There might be one on Saturday, after the Doorbusters are over, but that's only guessing based on past years.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016