rated:
www.americanexpress.com

ymmv on all cards

Member Summary

Verizon (1.97kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP. Easy $100 as it was on both mine and my wife's card (same account, different numbers)!  My son will check his tonight, could be another $50.

rated:
wondering if this will work on a cell phone bill.  these are the terms:

Terms

Enrollment limited. Offer valid on wireless services at verizonwireless.com or by calling 1-866-804-6848. Offer not valid in-store or at kiosks. Offer valid on wireless services, equipment and accessories. Offer is non-transferable. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 2 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/21/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.

rated:
Mine was on a platinum card and 2500 MR points for spending $100+.

rated:
Can these monies be applied to a prepaid account?
If monthly bill is say $50 per month, is there a way of meeting the $100 threshold to get the $25 statement credit?

rated:
Worked for me on a cell phone bill.  Thanks OP!

rated:
brusbrother said:   Can these monies be applied to a prepaid account?
If monthly bill is say $50 per month, is there a way of meeting the $100 threshold to get the $25 statement credit?

Well, you could pay $100...  Then the next month you won't have to pay the other $50.  I just paid $100 x 4 (actually $100, $100.01, $100.02, and $100.03 because they have to be different amounts for Verizon to accept them same day), which is a month plus some.  Worth prepaying for $100 in credit.

$100 in credits posted the next day.

rated:
Is there any reason that this won't stack with the 10% off cell phone payments that also appeared on some of the same cards?

rated:
No available on Delta Platinum Amex.

rated:
got on 2/6 cards. I ordered the $100 gift cards (already received the $25 credits), since I wasn't sure online bill pay would work.

rated:
pristine1 said:   got on 2/6 cards. I ordered the $100 gift cards (already received the $25 credits), since I wasn't sure online bill pay would work.
  4/4 - thanks for the idea.  I will get gift cards too. 

rated:
Five cards, no love.

rated:
Got it on 6 cards. 4 from a Blue account and 2 on an AMEX EveryDay account. Not available on Blue Cash or Blue Cash Everyday cards. Sadly, I just had a $180 bill autopaid last week.

rated:
nice mr c green for you

rated:
nooch said:   wondering if this will work on a cell phone bill.  these are the terms:

...Offer valid on wireless services at verizonwireless.com... .

I'd say yes.

rated:
drmorb said:   
nooch said:   wondering if this will work on a cell phone bill.  these are the terms:

...Offer valid on wireless services at verizonwireless.com... .

I'd say yes.

I would certainly hope so. The offer specifically says "Offer valid on wireless services, equipment and accessories." Unless English was not the previous poster's native language, it should be obvious that "wireless services" = cell phone bill. Thus the red rating for that post.

rated:
Worked on a cell phone bill - points already posted to my account

rated:
Nothing for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016