• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$299 - $24 ebates - $90 Kohls cash (need 0.01 filler) = $185

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2666938/lg-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-...

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Nov. 21, 2016 @ 5:15am
Member Summary

LG 43inch 4K TV (17.47kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
how to get 90$ Kohls cash?

rated:
also 24$ebates?

rated:
How do you get the $90 Kohl's cash

rated:
tried all coupons. Doesn't work for this order. TURKEYTIME, Saving15 and  NOVSAVE15

rated:
Try AMAZING15

rated:
none of those work for me

rated:
It states on the listing no coupons or promo codes are valid but you do earn Kohls cash and ebates. Hth

rated:
join ebates.com, currently 8% cash back for Kohls

rated:
Is the Kohls cash specific to this item only? If not, then it is irrelevant to the deal.
Cashback is irrelevant, again, as it based on the site and purchase amount and not the specific item.

This is not a hot deal.

rated:
Additional 5% using Chase Freedom.

rated:
Am I the only one that sweetened this deal by using 4 - $50 gift cards from the CVS deal for an additional $60 extracare bucks? You can use up to 4 gift cards per order.

rated:
elptrainerny said:   $299 - $24 ebates - $90 Kohls cash (need 0.01 filler) = $185

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2666938/lg-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-...

No need for filler...

I only spent $48, why did I receive Kohl's Cash?If you make a purchase within $2 of the Kohl's Cash® earned criteria, you will receive Kohl's Cash®. For example, if you place an order of $48, we will round that purchase up to $50 and distribute $15 Kohl's Cash®.

rated:
telflonmail said:   Is the Kohls cash specific to this item only? If not, then it is irrelevant to the deal.
Cashback is irrelevant, again, as it based on the site and purchase amount and not the specific item.

This is not a hot deal.

I'm not following your logic. Seems like everyone is selling this for $299 now; true.  But if I can get this at the price everyone else is selling it for and combine that with $90 Kohl's cash and Ebates $21-$24 cash back, that does lower the effective price substantially that I can't get from other retailers.

The Kohl's cash let's me get - for example - a Roku Premiere+ for $10 total (probably less with the 15% discount coupons). Combine that with the Ebates cash back and the Roku is free and then some. So, assuming I was going to buy this somewhere anyway, why isn't getting over $100 effective cost less than everyone else a hot deal?  To each his own, of course, but I'm definitely seeing the value here, and I pulled the trigger on it.  

rated:
Thanks awesome deal!

rated:
OOS

rated:
can u use the Kohl's cash right away though?  last time I got Kohl's cash I couldn't use it right away so if that's the case i'm not really saving on something else that I wanted in the same ad I would have to wait say a week to use the Kohl's cash by then the sale has ended so what's the point. 

rated:
mrayphole said:   can u use the Kohl's cash right away though?  last time I got Kohl's cash I couldn't use it right away so if that's the case i'm not really saving on something else that I wanted in the same ad I would have to wait say a week to use the Kohl's cash by then the sale has ended so what's the point. 
  usually the Kohls Cash is valid ONE WEEK LATER, and normally good for 2 weeks

rated:
In this case Kohl's Cash: VALID: 11/27/2016-12/05/2016

rated:
THOSE F*()&)!!!! just canceled my order!!! Hate Kohls and will never shop there again.

rated:
So I received the TV, and it functions great but it really doesn't match the photos on the Kolh's website. The BEVEL is twice as thick as the photos and it's probably twice as thick as the photo implies. Functionally it seems identical though. 

Did this happen to anyone else? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016