• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Roku Premiere+  with HDMI Cable, Streaming Fun Pack Elite and Roku Holiday 2016 Offers
$69.95 w/VCO
http://www.hsn.com/products/roku-premiere-wi-fi-4k-uhd-hdr-media-streamer-bundle/8299810? 

Get $20 off $40 with Visa Checkout

Roku Premiere+ Wi-Fi 4K UHD HDR Upconverting Media Streamer with HDMI Cable, Streaming Fun Pack Elite and Roku Holiday 2016 Offers
Bring the best of on-demand viewing right into your living room with Roku Premiere+. Stream your favorite TV shows, movies, sports, games, news and music anytime. Connect to your compatible 4K or HDR TV to access rich content loaded with vibrant colors and lifelike detail. It all streams smoothly courtesy of dual-band Wi-Fi. Now, thanks to Roku, there's always something on.
What You Get
Roku Premiere+ streaming media player
Remote control with 2 AA batteries
AC power adapter
Headphones
Quick-start guide
Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty  
Bundled Goodies
6' HDMI cable
Streaming Fun Pack Elite voucher (Includes Qello Concerts 1-month All Access, PlayOn Plus 3-month service, Daily Burn Premium 3-month service)
Roku Holiday 2016 (Includes 2-month trials of Showtime, Hulu, and CBS All Access)
Good to Know
4K-compatible TV required to view 4K content.
HDR viewing requires an HDR-compatible TV and content.
Connection speeds may be impacted by router used.
Roku search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels.
Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain content.
Channel availability subject to change. Content may not be available in all regions.
Easy steps to install HSN SHOP BY REMOTE® Channel on your Roku
To install the HSN Channel directly on the Roku device:Select Search in the onscreen menu and type "HSN" When the HSN Channel appears, press OK on your remoteSelect the option Add Channel by pressing OK again on your remoteThe HSN Channel will now appear in the My Channels menu
To install the HSN Channel using your Roku account:Visit https://owner.roku.com/add/HSNLog in using your Roku account credentialsThe HSN Channel will now appear in the My Channels menu
To launch HSN Shop by Remote, simply press OK.It?s fun and easy to shop for...the current on-air itemthe Today's Specialand the last 30 items aired on HSN
Note: An existing HSN account is required for purchase. Call 1-866-377-0213 to set up an account.
For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).
Shop all Roku

Member Summary

roku (6.77kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not sure if anyone else has run into this.

I created an hsn account and visa checkout account. Chose to pay using visa checkout and everything went through at the discounted price (I'm in CA so it came out to about 76 with tax). I got notice that my CC was charged, but the amount shows as 97 (which is the regular price of 89.99 plus tax). Strangely enough my hsn account shows as not existing anymore, and I have not received a confirmation email from them regarding the order (been about 3 hours now).

Anyone else have a similar problem?

rated:
Hmm, no...I would contact hsn and/or your credit card company. Weird.

rated:
Worked for me using coupon code 161786 at checkout.  But I was so excited about the deal, that I neglected to notice that it doesn't have a wired Ethernet port. I don't think streaming on Wi-Fi makes sense if wired is right there at the TV anyway. Guess I'll wait for an Ultra deal.

@armandkeri - my credit card showed a pending transaction of the full amount. As long as it is a pending charge, I wouldn't worry about it if you indeed used the VISA Checkout coupon.

rated:
@Publicpersona: Roku site says Roku Premier+ DOES have Wired Ethernet port: https://www.roku.com/products/roku-premiere-plus

rated:
The picture on the website itself also clearly shows a wired port . Lol.

Saw this claim of no wired port on slickdeals and almost didn't buy it myself . But decided to research myself and glad I confirmed it. This is the premium+ which has it.

https://www.roku.com/products/compare

rated:
In for 1, thanks OP.....A

rated:
Glad this was disclosed...who wants an ethernet cable going from one room to the living room?

rated:
Thanks so much for posting this! I had the Roku Premiere in my Amazon cart waiting to see if it would go on sale and now I'm getting the Premiere+.
Came up to $76 for me with tax. Also should be getting 4% back with Ebates. We'll see.

rated:
How far in the billing process before you see the discount, got to where they wanyed the card info, no sign of a discount

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016