• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman Roller Stand
$12.49
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-roller-stand/p-00916489000P 

The Roller Stand That Will Send Your Sawhorses to the Wood Pile The Craftsman Roller Stand's locking lever allows for height adjustments from 28" to 43" and you know what that means-no more stacking things on or beneath your sawhorses to get the right height! The roller stand's square tubing creates a strong base that provides extra stability and durability, while the steel-polished roller allows for free horizontal movement of the work piece on the 11-1/2" roller. The stand's ergonomic handle allows for easy tightening and adjusting, while the rubber base pads provide extra stability and skid resistance. Compact and portable, the Roller Stand folds to a compact size for easy storage and transportation. Weighing in at only 10 pounds this stand can go anywhere with you! But don't let its size and weight fool you, it's still tough enough to support up to 130 pounds.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

sears (13.42kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
***11/22/16***Now: $14.99. Still a great price
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal, in for two, one for each side of my chop saw.

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
It's 14.99 for me

rated:
I had $10 in surprise points making this even hotter.

rated:
It is actually pulling up for me as $12.50 ... in for 2! Thanks!

rated:
Thanks OP. Great deal!

rated:
Yep, showing up for $12.49 now for me as well....

rated:
Thanks, it is $12.49 for me.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016