• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Black Friday - from 7am- 11am, you can spend $25 and get: $25 gift card, a 16oz juice ($5.95 value) and a free tumbler (I think these are normally 9.95). I would try stacking this with their spend $25 and get a $5 bonus card deal to basically spend $25 and get ~$21 for "free" if my math is right. This is the first 25 people per store.

You can also get a  $29.95 cleanse. These are normally 40-$45, and I have never seen a nekter cleanse this low, although you can most likely get a juice cleanse from your local juice bar for about the same price when they are on sale. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016