• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Cannon Fleece Throws 60" L x 50" W
$1.99
free in-store p/u
free shipping on $49+

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for the heads-up OP. So nice to not have to try on Thanksgiving morning!

rated:
Time to drop of a couple of dozen at my local Salvation Army.

rated:
Online pricing only.

rated:
"Shipping temporarily unavailable."
Darn it.  I have $27 in Shop Your Way rewards expiring tomorrow.  I want to order 25 to donate to a local low-income housing center; they'd only cost me about $1 each.  But our local K-Mart is closing and the next nearest location is an hour away. 

rated:
Going to load up and give them directly to the homeless.

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   Going to load up and give them directly to the homeless.
  Just placed an order as well for our homeless outreach - Tis the season of giving!! I Love all the generosity on this post.

rated:
we gave these out to the homeless in Charlotte a few years ago when they were 4 bucks each. I ordered 12 today plan on having another great Christmas with the kids passing out blankets!!!

rated:
Great ideas all - ordered 14 to donate as well!

rated:
Place the order and I can pick it up from local Kmart..in Temple City, CA. There is a Low Income Housing in Pasadena, CA. I can take it there....there is always a way to do good!!

rated:
Sears/Kmart will be the next department store to close their doors soon enough.
Sick of trying to buy anything from their website - Shipping Unavailable, In-Store not available, Online Pricing, but cannot make a purchase online?
WTF are they seriously trying to piss off their remaining customers? -- ex-Kmart employee here!

rated:
I'm going to order a bunch and burn them, just because.

rated:
I donated twenty to the local animal shelter,plus some toys for the dogs and cats .Since I can't adopt them all I want to try to make their stay more comfortable.This year I'm donating twenty more.

rated:
Now 1.79. Only color available: Buffalo Plaid

rated:
Mine say $1.79 too but won't let me add to cart. Says there is an error. When I try to sign into my account it says "locked too many attempts (only attempted once) Click forgot password for email" Well they never sent me an email.

rated:
I just doubled my order after playing the sweepstakes on another hotdeal. Very nice gift to anyone!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016