• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

5TPP7 (18.22kB)
Disclaimer
Dellhas theDell UltraSharp 24 Dual Monitor Bundle - 2x U2412M Monitors w/ MDS14 Standon sale for $161.49 - 10%coupon code "SAVETEN" =$145.34withfree shipping.

Deal Notes:Dell Advantage Rewards member can save an extra 5% which gives a total price of $145.34.Either way this is an amazing deal considering a singleU2412M monitor is at least $213.99 (Amazon and B&H)and you get 2 of them with the stand andDVI and VGA cables. Dell

• 24-inch LED-backlit screen (1920x1200)
  • 60Hz
  • 8ms response time (GTG)
  • 2 Million:1 (typical) high dynamic contrast ratio
  • 115mm of height adjustability with the option to tilt, swivel and rotate for optimal viewing angles
  • 1x DVI-D port, 1x display port, 1x VGA port, 1x USB 2.0 upstream port, 4x USB downstream ports
  • DC power connector for Dell soundbar, 38 W (typical) / 72 W (maximum) power consumption

Bundle Includes:

• 2xDell UltraSharp 24 Dual Monitor (U2412M)
  • Dell Dual Monitor Stand (MDS14)
  • 1 VGA and 1 DVI cable

Rated4.5/5 starswith 1,278customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant onGoogle Shoppingis $213.99 from B&H.

More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Definitely just made an order and I don't even really need 2 monitors but this deal seems insane!!!!

rated:
Now it's up to 169.99 before coupon, still a great deal
Subtotal: $169.99
Order Level Promotion: -$17.00
Shipping & Handling: $18.99
Shipping Discount Applied: -$18.99
Sales Tax: $10.71
Total Amount: $163.70

BTW, TopCashback gives 10% on Dell orders.

rated:
could this be used for gaming/steam games??

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   could this be used for gaming/steam games??
nope. 8ms response time. Too slow.

rated:
andyh80 said:   Now it's up to 169.99 before coupon, still a great deal

BTW, TopCashback gives 10% on Dellorders.

Befrugal gives 12.3% back.

rated:
andyh80 said:   Now it's up to 169.99 before coupon, still a great deal

BTW, TopCashback gives 10% on Dellorders.

Hmm I'm still getting $145.34 after coupon. I get $161.99 as a member price which is weird because I don't remember signing up to be any kind of member with Dell.

UPDATE: Just noticed it says "Extra 5% Member Savings on DellElectronics and Accessories" at checkout for me.

rated:
OOS

rated:
No longer exists for me. I can pull up the page but when I add to cart it says it no longer exists.

rated:
Wonder if it was a pricing mistake? If not, that was a really good deal.

rated:
Very likely it's a pricing mistake. The question is whether Dell will still honor it. I was able to place an order at around 10:00 EST and the status is "Confirmed" right now. Will see whether it will be cancelled or shipped. 

rated:
Nola said:   Very likely it's a pricing mistake. The question is whether Dellwill still honor it. I was able to place an order at around 10:00 EST and the status is "Confirmed" right now. Will see whether it will be cancelled or shipped. 
Same here, I even placed a second order for a coworker, fingers crossed!

rated:
Says its out of stock now.

rated:
Cancellation notices starting to come in for people on the other deal site.

rated:
Mine is still "Confirmed". Wait and see.

rated:
And Ebates even notified that I received cash back already (Of course they still can take it back if the order is cancelled).

rated:
Just received my cancellation notice due to "pricing error".

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016