• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
If you haven't ever used one of these, you probably won't understand how amazing this toaster oven is. Great price on a magical appliance... I almost never use my large oven anymore. Price drops in the cart when you apply the code.

http://shop.panasonic.com/microwave-and-kitchen/kitchen-appliances/toaster-ovens/NB-G110.html#start=1&cgid=kitchen-appliances 

Member Summary

toaster oven (105.88kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Superb!  Thank you SOOOO MUCH, OP!  Wish I could give you a 100 thumbs up.  I have been eyeing this for a while and was about to buy it for the holidays through Amazon for 140.  This toaster oven does not get discounted, if at all, because it is quite unique and popular as the poster said.  How many toaster ovens out there have such a fan following?  Enough said. 

Don't forget 3% cashback at referral sites. 

rated:
Got one of these amost 9 years ago, from a link right here on FW. We love ours. Still going strong all these years later!

rated:
Score!. I checked my employee discount program and got another 10 off.

rated:
Wow!! this is a great deal

rated:
$89.95 through Perks @ Work

rated:
Bought for $89.95 thru Work Perk. It is back ordered, though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016