• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (984.14kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Up to $320 in Visa Prepaid Cards w/ Select Tires or Wheels Order

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findPromotions.do?pgid=2213 

Discount Tire Direct is offering Black Friday Bargains w/ Up to $320 in Visa Prepaid Cards w/ Select Tires or Wheels Order with Free Shipping.

Note: Offer is valid through November 27, 2016 or while promotion last. Rebate will be paid out in a form of a VISA Prepaid Card; allow up to 4 weeks after mailing for delivery of your prepaid card.

Discount Tire Direct Offers

Discount Tire Black Friday Rebate Forms

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Grabbed 4 Continental tires today with a total of $230 back. Don't forget Ebates 3%.

rated:
which ones?

rated:
Continental ControlContact Tour AS. Similar to the ProContact but only sold by Discount Tire.

rated:
This concerns getting your tires mounted:
I live in Ct.
We have Technical Schools, throughout the State.
Automotive repair is one of the options at these Schools.
I had 4 Tires mounted and Balanced, total was $28.00
That did NOT include getting rid of the old tires.
Additional charge of $5 for each tire, if I wanted the School to get rid of them.

I've been getting my Vehicles fixed at these Schools for the last 30+ years.
At the present time, they charge $15 per hour for labor, and use the Rate manual to determine how many hours is needed.
Concerning Parts, they call the local Automotive Parts House, and order the parts.
Then you call the Automotive Parts House, and give them you're Credit Card number.
The School does NOT mark up the prices of the parts.

rated:
Ray06492 said:   This concerns getting your tires mounted:
I live in Ct.
Additional charge of $5 for each tire, if I wanted the School to get rid of them.

At the present time, they charge $15 per hour for labor, and use the Rate manual to determine how many hours is needed.
Concerning Parts, they call the local Automotive Parts House, and order the parts.
Then you call the Automotive Parts House, and give them you're Credit Card number.

​I like, THANK YOU

rated:
Isn't this a regularly available offer? Doesn't seem like a Black Friday special.

rated:
No deal?

rated:
Consider goodyear products. I purchased a set of Goodyear Eagle F1's and am expecting $180 in visa cards for roughly $800 out the door ( after rebate cards ) http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetailStaggered...
I think free shipping is worth something as well.  Better deal than the last time i bought these size tires.

rated:
Ray06492 said:   This concerns getting your tires mounted:
I live in Ct.

How do I find program at technical school near Manchester CT?

rated:
Sweet deal!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016