• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link 
Put in Promo code TRIBUTEDEAL at checkout (towards bottom of page) and there will be a $60 discount. May or may not be worth it with the disintegration of Ringplus but does pass the FED.

Member Summary

LG Tribute HD (43.10kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I am done with ringplus. Does this phone work with FreedomPop?

rated:
I have the Tribute 2 and it worked fine without being activated. Any idea how this one will work?

Pissed about RingPlus but worse case can activate this on RP for a little while. Perfect screen size for my daughter when we don't want to bring out the iPad.

rated:
in fact I read both BOost and VM brand pass FED. I just got four at BB shipped before they cut me off. Got some sort of AMEX promotion but not sure what it was, maybe double pts. 14day return full refund so little risk and free swaps for flip phones on R+.

rated:
Amex promotion is $25 off $250 cumulative spend. Phone should also work with Ting, FP and Red Pocket as long as it passes the FED
Obviously it also works with Boost Mobile..

rated:
Is it unlocked? Can it be unlocked easily?

rated:
i do see that it has GSM bands. Not sure if unlockable.

rated:
I heard BB charges restocking fee? Is it ture?

rated:
canex said:   I heard BB charges restocking fee? Is it ture?
  another wild rumor, 14 day window for full refund, no questions asked. BB just ships them back opened or not. They then use your drivers license to put you on a terrorist watch list. 

rated:
I'm completely fed up with Ring+ but I couldn't resist ordering this as a possible replacement for my Moto E. Not even going to mention it to the friends who jumped on the R+ train a year ago, they might decide they want a new handset but they can live with their Moto Es.

Ordered one from BB and it should be delivered Monday. I'll probably just swap it for the Moto E and toss that one in a drawer, I'm not inclined to give R+ even more money for another line.

=aw

rated:
Monkeybiz said:   
  another wild rumor, 14 day window for full refund, no questions asked. BB just ships them back opened or not. They then use your drivers license to put you on a terrorist watch list. 

For items bought during holiday period you have till Jan 15th to return.

rated:
And no minimum for free shipping.

=aw

rated:
Supposed to be dead by now but the code still working.

rated:
Looking good! awesome deal

rated:
The code has expired now. I thought it said midnight CT when I ordered earlier.

=aw

rated:
I was going to be in for one, but I got this:

"The following promotional codes have expired: tributedeal."

Oh well maybe next time!

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
Monkeybiz said:   

For items bought during holiday period you have till Jan 15th to return

that's even better if you don't get mean manager excluding prepeaid phones. I might call them to make sure. 
 Dec. 31, 2016 have an extended return period through January 15, 2017, excluding items purchased with a third-party contract (ex. Mobile Phone carrier contracts, AppleCare monthly plans, DirecTV, etc.). All other terms and conditions of our Return & Exchange Promise apply.

rated:
Thanks very much OP. Picked up today and afternoon, and Ring+ device swap went through without a glitch. For $20 this is a steal, and much better than my current LG Volt 2. One pleasant surprise is it actually has 16G internal memory instead of 8G as reported in the website. This additional memory is much needed as I couldn't do much with 8G memory and because of stock Android most apps won't install to SD card. With this phone we have Android 6.0, which should allow app install to SD card.

rated:
tpcool said:   Thanks very much OP. Picked up today and afternoon, and Ring+ device swap went through without a glitch. For $20 this is a steal, and much better than my current LG Volt 2. One pleasant surprise is it actually has 16G internal memory instead of 8G as reported in the website. This additional memory is much needed as I couldn't do much with 8G memory and because of stock Android most apps won't install to SD card. With this phone we have Android 6.0, which should allow app install to SD card.
  Did you buy it today for 20 bucks??

rated:
I was about to return some before I fixed the wifi issue with DNSet app. Worked like a charm. Now if we could get someone to fix tether. 

FM radio was a nice bonus. Next Radio app works great. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016