• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
bhphotovideo.com has 32GB Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone w/ Clear Case + Dr Strange Gift Box + JBL Synchros E40BT Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones on sale for$289.99Shipping is free. Thanks DJ3xclusive

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanx so much!

Big2mouth (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 9:24p) |

Have got it!

may80 (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 4:32a) |

phone is $25 cheaper @ Newegg. (But comes without the $25 gift card, so in essence it's the same price),

Factoring the $2... (more)

bittul (Nov. 27, 2016 @ 8:40a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I used Huawei cell phone for years,and consider to change new one.Thanks OP

rated:

rated:
Did you see Note 7 came with spyware?

rated:
sillymo said:   Did you see Note 7 came with spyware?
  The spyware in the article or something else?
mojavetoo said:   Enjoy the free Chinese spyware too: http://thehackernews.com/2015/09/android-smartphone-malware.html
  That is what I was thinking.

rated:
Great Deal!

rated:
really good deal here

rated:
Nice price!

rated:
mojavetoo said:   Enjoy the free Chinese spyware too: http://thehackernews.com/2015/09/android-smartphone-malware.html
  I was just in China for 4 days last week.  No problem until last day of trip, then my T-Mobile (but roaming on China Mobile network) LG G3 kept resetting and could not stay on.  I had to pull battery and let it sit, then turn it back on again.  Never happened when I am in the US, not when I am on Wifi while in China, and not in other Asian countries (currently in Taiwan now).  So beware of roaming on Chinese network.  

I am freaked out enough to be looking for a new phone now.  And I am leaning back to a Blackberry because it is at least made in North America.  And I will never bring my regular phone and roam in China again.  

rated:
sillymo said:   Did you see Note 7 came with spyware?
   That too explosive.

rated:
New Egg has this phone for $264 - Some bundled gifts although I doubt one should care about the bundled gifts anyways. No clue why they are shipping a silver case with a black phone. Spyware, the article says: "Most of the suspected models are sold in Asia and Europe". You cant tell me the phones made in the US arent spying on us. Ive heard stories of governments copying entire phones walking through airports. 

rated:
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/the-government-is-spying-...

Yeah this could drive you crazy if you think about all the possibilities of how the Gov can spy on you.

rated:
If you don't care for the extra freebies, jet.com has the phone for $229 after using the 30% coupon(max $30 off).

rated:
Nice ^. I used a $25 AMEX offer w/ new egg. The above deal beats that by $10.

rated:
synnyster said:   If you don't care for the extra freebies, jet.com has the phone for $229 after using the 30% coupon(max $30 off).
  Could you please kindly direct me to the 30% off coupon? TIA!

rated:
Big2mouth said:   
synnyster said:   If you don't care for the extra freebies, jet.com has the phone for $229 after using the 30% coupon(max $30 off).

Code gma30 will give the $30 off.

rated:
Huawei products often look ugly,but this is an exception.And its function is damn good!!!

rated:
Great Phone. Have been using it since this Sep and loved it! The headphone is also outstanding.

rated:
I already bought at Amazon for $260 w/Dr Strange box. Will they price match Jet? I don't care for the Dr Strange case. Guess I can always return it.

rated:
skadoo323 said:   
Big2mouth said:   

Code gma30 will give the $30 off.

Thanx so much!

rated:
Have got it!

rated:
yamafx4dude said:   Nice ^. I used a $25 AMEX offer w/ new egg. The above deal beats that by $10.
  phone is $25 cheaper @ Newegg. (But comes without the $25 gift card, so in essence it's the same price),

Factoring the $25 Amex credit, price comes to $240... A much better deal imho.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016