• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

TargetBF (56.72kB)
Disclaimer
Target is having a Black Friday Early Access Sale.  There are 32 items on the page. Shipping is free on all orders.

Notables:

• Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 4200, AT811/41 - $34.99
  • Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Aluminum Nonstick 14 piece Cookware Set - $89.99
  • Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones - $89.99
  • Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Fitness Band - $119.99
  • Motorola MBP38S-2 Digital Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras - $129.99
  • Apple iPad Mini 2 16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Verizon) - $199.97

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If you have cartwheel you can get this item at an additional 55% off dropping the price to about 45 dollars down to 40 for red card holders. Just picked up two pairs myself for Christmas presents. Expires today 11/23.

rated:
Cartwheel stacks for beats?

rated:
It worked for me. You will have to be in store of course since cartwheel does not work online.

rated:
this is good deal..

rated:
didn't work for me just now. 55% off was the full price.

rated:
can you share copy of the receipt that shows how this stacked?

rated:
I'm interested to see this too..

rated:
at checkout showing $89.99

rated:
I have gone to two Targets and we called Target. The price in store is $199 with cartwheel 55% that is $89 same as online. The coupon clearly reads no price match. I just wasted an hour on this, the cartwheel does not match. If you got the price that is great, but they ring up $199 before cartwheel in store.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016