• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com is offering a $10 Off Credit Towards Your Next Purchase at Amazon (Sold & Fulfilled by Amazon) w/ a valid MasterCard Payment and a Smartphone when following the instructions listed below. 

Note, must use a smartphone /w a valid MasterCard payment

1. Using your smartphone

• Locate your browser of choice (Google Chrome for best results)

2. While in browser, change into Incognito/Private Mode
  3. Click link here (or copy & paste into browser)
  4. A promo page w/ "We're sorry page will appear" on the browser
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Already a customer? Sign In"
  6. Log into your Amazon account
  7. The $10 Off at Amazon promo page will then be active
  8. Click on "Change your 1-Click setting"
  9. Your payment should change to a valid MasterCard payment, and a $10 Off $10+ credit will be applied to your account.

• Note, if you do not have a valid MasterCard payment, you must add one to your account.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This deal has been marked expired since about 11am.

fivetalents (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 4:28p) |

Same here but I just rec'd an email with the following:

Hello,

In connection with the MasterCard 1-Click promotion, we ran... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 9:28p) |

I got the same email and the $10 credit works on anything on the site, thanks OP!

wvuthinker (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 8:14a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
WORKED! Thank you

rated:
Worked for me too! Thanks for the detailed instructions, OP!

rated:
Worked for me as well on both my accounts.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
See post on SD for info on how to do this from your desktop computer by changing to mobile view with developer tools. Worked for me..

rated:
Awesome! Thank you!

rated:
Do you need to use the credit through the mobile app as well?

rated:
Genius!

rated:
It didn't work on my iPhone.

rated:
A+ awesome thanks.  Paw patroller $35.99 on sale if anyone else is in the same boat as me.

rated:
Great find!  Hope it works on Prime Plus!

rated:
Tried on Chrome and FatWallet browsers and got: "We're sorry, something went wrong while applying the promotion..."

rated:
Newyorker1905 said:   It didn't work on my iPhone.

terpbball said:   Tried on Chrome and FatWallet browsers and got: "We're sorry, something went wrong while applying the promotion..."
  Copy the link to clipboard and start a new icognito browser with it.  Don't click on the link from FT.

rated:
yacheapbastard said:   Do you need to use the credit through the mobile app as well?
  No.  I went back in after I did it on my MAC and added something to cart sold by Amazon and it showed the $10 off at checkout with my MC as the payment.  If change payment to other card, the credit doesn't show up.

rated:
Apologies if I'm missing something.  I went through the process got the message saying a $10 off was added to my account.  I've got an echo dot in my cart and I don't see it showing up.  At what point in the checkout procedure do you see it, only after you click "1-click payment?"

rated:
Great steps, OP, thanks.

This does not require the newest phone pay features, just seems to Target mobile browsers. I used an old galaxy S3. I was also already logged in to Amazon/didn't follow the incognito step. Logged out on Amazon.com and then repasted the link, and all works.

Credit says it expires at the end of January 14, 2017.

rated:
Nice!  I had a MasterCard pre-paid debit card from an ASUS rebate deal on Newegg and it took that card just fine!

rated:
wvuthinker said:   Apologies if I'm missing something.  I went through the process got the message saying a $10 off was added to my account.  I've got an echo dot in my cart and I don't see it showing up.  At what point in the checkout procedure do you see it, only after you click "1-click payment?"
  Mine shows the credit at checkout as long as I pick something sold and shipped by Amazon and have the MasterCard as payment method....

rated:
Worked great. Thanks!

rated:
Worked for me but, oddly, the $10 discount is being taken off of a $12+ S&S item but the actual 15% S&S discount is not coming off. The 5+ S&S price shows correctly on product page and at the top of the checkout screen but is not reflected in the subtotal and final price.

rated:
This may sound dumb but how do you go Incognito/Private Mode?

rated:
atlantagirl123 said:   This may sound dumb but how do you go Incognito/Private Mode?
  Right click the Chrome Icon and click "New Incognito Window" Its located right under "New Window"

rated:
On the upper right side of chromes mobile app there is three dots, click that and select "Incognito Mode."

rated:
Great step by step, but the title should be updated that the credit requires you to use a Mastercard. Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
There is no way to scroll down on the SORRY page?

How do people scroll down on the sorry page?  Mine is just a page that cannot be scrolled down on.

rated:
pitflyer said:   Great step by step, but the title should be updated that the credit requires you to use a Mastercard. Thanks OP!

If you have a gift card, the GC balance will be applied to your order first. If your GC balance covers your entire purchase, you still get the $10 credit on your order.

rated:
Worked. Green for OP.

rated:
Newyorker1905 said:   It didn't work on my iPhone.

Worked like a charm on my iPhone

rated:
Thanks OP.

FYI: $10 credit expires 01/14/2017.

rated:
I don't have "Scroll to the bottom and click "Already a customer? Sign In"

rated:
a good find.thank OP

rated:
Worked for me.  Thanks for the walk through, I needed it this morning.

rated:
Awesome find! Thanks for sharing and the great instructions!

rated:
I'm not getting the "I'm sorry" page, just an Amazon search box and footer. Same thing after I sign-in. On my phone, in incognito as instructed.

rated:
doveroftke said:   I'm not getting the "I'm sorry" page, just an Amazon search box and footer. Same thing after I sign-in. On my phone, in incognito as instructed.
  Same here.

Skipping 9 Messages...
rated:
I got the same email and the $10 credit works on anything on the site, thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016