• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Freebie

Reese's & Kit Kat single serve candy get 200 pts ($2) wyb 3/$2 limit 2

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just a reminder to go get your 6 free candy bars after Plenti points. This could be a MM if you are able to find candy bars with freshness peelies attached.

rated:
double posted -- nevermind

rated:
btw if you like Subaay sandwiches, you get 500PP with a 25.00 Subway gift card.. ends sat

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Just a reminder to go get your 6 free candy bars after Plenti points. This could be a MM if you are able to find candy bars with freshness peelies attached.
 Be on the lookout for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups single serve with 50 cent freshness peelies attached. I bought six and maxed out the offer and after freshness peelies not only were the 6 candy bars free but I made $3 in Plenti points off the transaction.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   Just a reminder to go get your 6 free candy bars after Plenti points. This could be a MM if you are able to find candy bars with freshness peelies attached.
 Be on the lookout for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups single serve with 50 cent freshness peelies attached. I bought six and maxed out the offer and after freshness peelies not only were the 6 candy bars free but I made $3 in Plenti points off the transaction.

Freshness peelies are more than a little YMMV. Not all stores fail to rotate product and let it get so near the pull date.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   btw if you like Subaay sandwiches, you get 500PP with a 25.00 Subway gift card.. ends sat
  I can't remember.  Do gc count towards "basket" totals?  I have a 300PP wyb $35.  Could I get a $25 Subway card, some Kit Kat's and $4 filler to earn $3?
Advil would be a MM filler w/ S* or any of the TMF MIR things.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
barrytuneup said:   btw if you like Subaay sandwiches, you get 500PP with a 25.00 Subway gift card.. ends sat
  I can't remember.  Do gc count towards "basket" totals?  I have a 300PP wyb $35.  Could I get a $25 Subway card, some Kit Kat's and $4 filler to earn $3?
Advil would be a MM filler w/ S* or any of the TMF MIR things.

They used to, but that was a long time ago. I don't know if they have excluded them lately.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016