• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.hhgregg.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay...

Coupon is

BLACKFRIDAY

60" Ultra HD TV
4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 resolution) - Enjoy incredible picture crispness and dramatic detail, no matter how big the screen, with 4X the resolution of full HD
PurColor - Enjoy incredible shades of color, as nature intended, with technology that accurately blends primary and secondary colors for spectacular picture performance
HDR Premium - Displays HDR (High Dynamic Range) content from new generation Ultra HD Blu-Ray, HDR streaming content, and HDR content available on Vidity compliant storage devices. Meets CTA HDR-compatible requirement
Contrast Enhancer - Experience a greater sense of depth with optimized contrast across multiple zones of the screen.
UHD Upscaling - Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality
Motion Rate 120 -Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology
UHD Dimming - Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image
Smart Hub - Simple access to live TV, streaming content sources, and apps in one place with Smart Hub – and you only need one remote control for it all
Quad-Core Processor - Enjoy a fluid browsing experience and faster control – switching between apps, streaming content, and other media effortlessly
Smart Apps - Put your favorite media and entertainment at your fingertips with apps built for your Smart TV -- including streaming TV and movies, sports, social media, interactive games, weather and more
Full Web Browser - Easily browse the web right on your TV — enjoy everything from online shopping and social media to entertainment news (Internet connection required)
Screen Mirroring - The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly. This feature allows you to use your big screen television instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function
Ultra Clear Panel - Get the best picture with minimized glare from any angle with a screen that absorbs ambient light, reduces reflections, and lets the picture come to life
ConnectShare™ Movie - Plug your favorite entertainment and media into your TV – watch videos, play music, or view photos through a USB connection (Internet connection is required)
Briefing on TV - Have your Samsung Smart TV act as an alarm when synchronized with your other Samsung mobile devices. Use the large screen to display important items such as the time, weather, and your daily schedule
Wi-Fi - Enjoy your favorite on-demand content seamlessly through your existing network with built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 AC).
Smart View 2.0 - Watch your TV entertainment on your mobile device - or your mobile media on your TV (Internet connection is required)
One Component Input -Analog video connection transmits HD RGB video using three RCA connections
One Composite AV Input (Shared with Component Input - Analog video connection transmits video using one RCA connection
DTS Premium Sound/5.1™ - Feel like you’re part of the action by immersing your senses in 5.1 surround sound
Dolby® Digital Plus - Optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs and tablet devices
3 HDMI connections - High-quality single-cable digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ player, PC computers, PC portable devices, new generation tablets and devices featuring the HDMI® output, CEC capability permits the control of the TV and component from one remote control handset
Direct LED backlighting - For high performance brightness, color, and efficiency
Smart Home Control - Control your TV experience via the SmartThings mobile device App. Once connected, your Smart TV can be turned on and off remotely. Requires an Internet connection, a SmartThings platform Hub, and the SmartThings App
Premium Smart Remote Control - Take control of your Smart TV – simplified button configuration makes it easier to navigate quickly, perform voice commands with the built-in microphone, or use the remote for basic TV control operations

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This may be the most insane UHD deal I've ever seen. A 60" Samsung Smart TV for $600?! wow.

It implies a USB, does it say if it's USB 2 or 3? definitely not a deal breaker tho.

Found it: https://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-unc6300/specs/

Thanks OP!

rated:
Depends if you have a HHGreg store near you, if you don't, then an additional 99$ delivery fee applies which equals the Target's deal price

rated:
pidgeyhunterish said:   Depends if you have a HHGreg store near you, if you don't, then an additional 99$ delivery fee applies which equals the Target 's deal price
  Its a $25 shipping charge is you dont have one near you it looks like

rated:

rated:
Deal is not dead....in for one!

rated:
Deal is definitely not dead! THANK YOU OP! Was trying to decide between this one and the KS8000, but the code would not work for that 8000 so decision made for me. Final price $594.99 + $35.70 PA sales tax. Excellent Deal! Double green from me!

rated:
Great deal, thanks, heading to the website

rated:
Bob20G said:   Deal is definitely not dead! THANK YOU OP! Was trying to decide between this one and the KS8000, but the code would not work for that 8000 so decision made for me. Final price $594.99 + $35.70 PA sales tax. Excellent Deal! Double green from me!
  This one the KU models are their base models.  The KS models are their top of the line.  If you have the dough, get the KS model.

rated:
Deal appears dead

This product is not available or is temporarily out of stock in your area.

rated:
Bob20G said:   Deal is definitely not dead! THANK YOU OP! Was trying to decide between this one and the KS8000, but the code would not work for that 8000 so decision made for me. Final price $594.99 + $35.70 PA sales tax. Excellent Deal! Double green from me!
  Same thing for me.  The ks8000 is an outstanding tv but this is less than half the price so I went this route also.

rated:
Was anybody able to pick theirs up today? I've got a notification for pickup after noon on Friday (shows stock in store now), but the store is saying I won't be able to pick up until Tuesday.

rated:
Hydrasports205 said:   Was anybody able to pick theirs up today? I've got a notification for pickup after noon on Friday (shows stock in store now), but the store is saying I won't be able to pick up until Tuesday.
  I got mine today around 4pm.  There where 5 of them going out the door at the same time as mine.  The store had a lot of them, but it was the hot tv seller for sure.

rated:
Rtings.com rated the KS8000 the best 60" TV, but right below it was the KU6300. From my research, the KS8000 is a better TV no doubt, but is it worth double what I paid for the 6300? Doesn't look that way.
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-size/60-inch/best

rated:
None in Vegas 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016