• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://store.steampowered.com/ 

This will last until 11/29. Requires free steam account

Tons of games on sale, way too many to list. Appears to be using their newer sale format that doesn't have flash sales or price fluctuations. Some great deals, some not so great deals.

Member Summary

steam (4.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Discounts on these sales aren't what they used to be

rated:
I agree. Some of those flash sales were amazing.

rated:
I just built my first PC and this sale is going to make me more broke.

rated:
7 Days to Die is down to $10. Still an early access game but hte devs have consistently released new content since we picked it up earlier this year. Local co-op means it's great to play at home without dealing with PVP with angry strangers. Basically sandbox with zombies.

rated:
Finally got Dark Souls 3. It's been either full price for a while or "Out of Stock" which is weird for a digital game....

rated:
Great sale! all 72 of my games on my wish list are on sale!

rated:
I've been eyeballing Cities Skylines for a while and this is a great price I just don't know if I have the time to get into it.

rated:
Battle Block Theater is 80% off. Old, but if you haven't played is tons of fun.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016