• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Acer Chromebook | Aluminum, 14" Full HD, Intel Celeron N3160, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB
$229.99
https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Chromebook-Aluminum-Quad-Core-CB3-431-C5FM/dp/B01CVOLVPA

• Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz (Up to 2.24GHz)
  • 100% Aluminum Chassis
  • 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard SDRAM Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
  • 14? Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080), Intel HD Graphics
  • Google Chrome, Up to 12-hours Battery Life

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I am pretty sure that this is Amazon's best price ever on the Acer 14in Chromebook. Outstanding display, great battery life, and 32gb internal storage. Great price.

rated:
same price at Costco, plus a free mouse.
Costco.com

rated:
Does it have a touchscreen? With Android apps coming to Chromebooks, don't buy a Chromebook without a touchscreen unless you really hate Android apps.

rated:
when you get one with a touchscreen, you will be able to look up the specs
=20pxComputer Screen Type:=20px Non-touch Screen 

rated:
The Acer  14 does not come with a touchscreen. However, the Acer  R11 and R13 do come with touchscreens. For Black Friday, Best Buy has the R11 for $199, Costco has the R13 for $349. Both are great machines. I have been using the R11 since July; while its' 11.6in screen is small, I have gotten around that by increasing the zoom to 125%, but that is me. Also, with the R11, Android apps have been in the "stable" channel of OS for a month or so. I think that they are still in the "beta" channel on the R13, though that should change fairly soon. Remember, Android on chromebooks is fairly new.

rated:
Thanks! In for a R11 at Best Buy.  Seems like a solid deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016