This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Gold Emblem cashew halves & pieces, mixed nuts, almond cans or Gold Emblem Select flavored almond cans 8-10.3 oz (excludes Gold Emblem abound) $2.99ea  (THANKS ZMASTER)

www.cvs.com/coupons 
Deal Scenario:

Buy any two cans listed above, = $5.99

less $1 off 5 CVS Nuts Store Coupon
Less $2 off $2 Gold Emblem Nuts Store Q

Pay $2.98 for 2 cans. Can rinse repeat on following orders. the cvs store Q's are limit one like Q per transaction.

Print $1/1, $1/2, $2/2 CVS Brand & Gold Emblem Nuts, Snack items here

www.cvs.com/coupons  

Member Summary
The $2/2 Nut coupon is for Gold Emblem ABOUND only, which you say is excluded from the SALE PRICE! THIS DEAL CANNOT BE PURCHASED AS POSTED! 

SAVE $2.00 off your purchase of any two (2) Gold Emblem abound Nut, Nut Blend, or Trail Mix items
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I can't find the $2 off $2 Gold Emblem Nuts coupon.  Any tips on how to find it?

And is that the one you've been using on the little $1 packets of nuts?

rated:
dkong said:   I can't find the $2 off $2 Gold Emblem Nuts coupon.  Any tips on how to find it?

And is that the one you've been using on the little $1 packets of nuts?

at the link, go to the top 'categories' menu and select "foods" scroll all the way down to the end. if you've maxed out it will show that. otherwise you may have some prints left.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Gold Emblem cashew halves & pieces, mixed nuts, almond cans or Gold Emblem Select flavored almond cans 8-10.3 oz (excludes Gold Emblem abound) $2.99ea  
  The $2/2 Nut coupon is for Gold Emblem ABOUND only, which you say is excluded from the SALE PRICE! THIS DEAL CANNOT BE PURCHASED AS POSTED! 

SAVE $2.00 off your purchase of any two (2) Gold Emblem abound Nut, Nut Blend, or Trail Mix items

rated:
No luck.  I checked all the food coupons and all the other 231 coupons.  The closest I found is: $2 off $2 Gold Emblem ABOUND Nuts.  So it would not work for Gold Emblem Nuts.

rated:
dkong said:   No luck.  I checked all the food coupons and all the other 231 coupons.  The closest I found is: $2 off $2 Gold Emblem ABOUND Nuts.  So it would not work for Gold Emblem Nuts.

yes, the coupon will scan.

rated:
JUST BACK!!

CONFIRMING MY DEAL!

THE DELUXE NUTS ARE ON SALE TOO! this is the CVS SELECT LINE including Deluxe Mixed Nuts and Whole Cashews (8oz cans)

Also all the ALMONDS, Roasted, Honey, and flavored: Soy Wasabi, Cinnamon, Buffalo Wing and BBQ.

Got 11 cans! (long story on the strange amount). will probably get 6 or 8 more by Sat.

rated:
Had a great manager today.  Told him I needed to experiment. 
So we did and what we learned is that the CVS ip for $1 off grocery or beverage is programmed to take off $2 so the reason we haven't been able to get it to work on anything is because we've tried on $1 items.   It worked on 2 bottles of garlic powder but not on just one.
So I tried a can of nuts $2.99 and a $1 bag of pistachios.  Used the grocery item coupon and $2/2 nut coupon.  BAM! total = $0.
Repeated in same store 6-8 times before taking my show on the road.
Ended up with 20 cans of nuts & 20 little bags of pistachios for free. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Had a great manager today.  Told him I needed to experiment. 
So we did and what we learned is that the CVS ip for $1 off grocery or beverage is programmed to take off $2 so the reason we haven't been able to get it to work on anything is because we've tried on $1 items.   It worked on 2 bottles of garlic powder but not on just one.
So I tried a can of nuts $2.99 and a $1 bag of pistachios.  Used the grocery item coupon and $2/2 nut coupon.  BAM! total = $0.

So can we use a CVS IP for $1 off grocery or beverage on 2 little bags of pistachios and get them both for free?  Or have I misunderstood you?

rated:
dkong said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Had a great manager today.  Told him I needed to experiment. 

So can we use a CVS IP for $1 off grocery or beverage on 2 little bags of pistachios and get them both for free?  Or have I misunderstood you?

Should work. 
It  has the same bar code as the $2/$2 snacks coupon and that one works on 2 small stachios. 
Maybe its really another $2/$2 snack coupon?  Since bar codes are same it doesn't stack with the $2/$2 snack ip.
The $1 off grocery or beverage works as $2/$2 and takes $2 off even though the little screen says its a $1 coupon.
I tried it on the flavored water.  It didn't work on that a few weeks ago but I only tried using it on one bottle.  Last week the water was on sale for 88˘.  Coupon didn't work on 2 bottles but it did work on 3.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
dkong said:   

Should work. 
It  has the same bar code as the $2/$2 snacks coupon and that one works on 2 small stachios. 
Maybe its really another $2/$2 snack coupon?  Since bar codes are same it doesn't stack with the $2/$2 snack ip.
The $1 off grocery or beverage works as $2/$2 and takes $2 off even though the little screen says its a $1 coupon.
I tried it on the flavored water.  It didn't work on that a few weeks ago but I only tried using it on one bottle.  Last week the water was on sale for 88˘.  Coupon didn't work on 2 bottles but it did work on 3.

Cool, I'll try it and let you know.  Besides pistachios, this also includes the raw almonds and cashew halves, right?  And maybe others too...?

rated:
I just tried it on the 2 little stachios, each $1.  Handed over the $1 grocery ip.  It took off $2 and I got more free nuts.
So should work on all those little bags.
I noticed that there are $1 boxes of GE mac & cheese. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016