• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
got one thanks OP

rated:
Awesome thanks!

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Dead? Price jumped to 32.95.

rated:
manmadhudu said:   Dead? Price jumped to 32.95.

Early birds got the worms on that.  BB has the blu for $8 tho.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
Dead as a doornail.

EDIT: Maybe not dead - but can't get there from desktop. Mobile shows the price.

rated:
I was able to just get it into my cart. Did anyone find it dead after that?

rated:
I got it with star trek, ghost busters and xmen. Guess it worked out somewhat having a kid up sick in the middle of the night!

rated:
my in store pickup order was cancelled, out of stock?

I am glad I picked the other blu-rays I wanted from bestbuy, they all show shipped. With WalMart world the chances of order getting fulfilled are rare.

rated:
My order got canceled too.

rated:
WalMart is not out of stock!! They put it back on line for Black Friday and it is available from all stores. The price is $17.96 though. I am guessing that the previous online price was a mistake and should have been $10 higher. They made an excuse about it being out of stock so they could cancel our orders. This is deceptive and unfair.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016