• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Best Buy (3.60kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
UHD Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) $9.99AT&T GoPhone Alcatel Ideal 4G LTE Pre... (more)

Monkeybiz (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 3:07a) |

I just purchased the Acer Aspire R laptop for $549 at Best Buy!

didimaxxproductions (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 5:19a) |

Scored the iPad Air 2 128GB Gold. Also prompted that it would deliver by 12/6, but it actually delivered on 11/28. $... (more)

RackinPoints (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 10:07a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can confirm.  BUT, i was watching 2 things and refreshing the page never updated the cost.  ADDING them to the cart did update to the BF price!  Got what i wanted.  Good Luck!

rated:
any cheap deals on good tablets?

rated:
any cheap deals on good tablets?

rated:
I have spent too much time and finding little to no information comparing the two 50" 4K TV's they have for sale. the Samsung UN50KU6300 and the LG 50UH5530. Does anyone have any experience them? I was leaning on the LG as it has an IPS panel (or so it says) versus a VA panel on the Samsung but I was recently told that Samsung is making the better sets these days. Some advice would be much appreciated. In my experience I have found the better image quality and viewing angles outweigh the increased input lag. Thanks

rated:
ipad air 2 live now

rated:
Cleared up my issue.

rated:
That's a great price for the UN55!

rated:
koocuz said:   I have spent too much time and finding little to no information comparing the two 50" 4K TV's they have for sale. the Samsung UN50KU6300 and the LG 50UH5530. Does anyone have any experience them? I was leaning on the LG as it has an IPS panel (or so it says) versus a VA panel on the Samsung but I was recently told that Samsung is making the better sets these days. Some advice would be much appreciated. In my experience I have found the better image quality and viewing angles outweigh the increased input lag. Thanks
  I would only buy an IPS panel TV if wider viewing angles are your primary concern.  VA panel TVs have better blacks, contrast ratio and generally better picture quality.

Spend some time reading here, this site is a wealth of knowledge:

Rtings

rated:
Thanks and agree, spent quite some time reading there. I think another big problem is that the LG TV does not have any professional reviews that I could find. Seeing the IPS monitors side by side with the TN panel monitors the IPS wins it almost every time for me. TV world may be a different story though.

rated:
any cheap deals on smartphones?

rated:
Order both, check them out in your house, and return the one you don't like ...

rated:
n/m

rated:
jltrac said:   Cleared up my issue.
  Something to be thankful for... 

rated:
nice deals to be had here

rated:
Yes, but selling out fast.  Only space gray is available for the 32GB iPad Air 2.  Other colors sold out.

rated:
Ugh, just can't do a non-stunning screen. The 13" Air is good, but the TN screen, while top of it's class, is not. We're spoiled these days by super crisp displays..

rated:
Insignia™ - 32" is sold out. Its not even Black Friday yet, Bastards!

rated:
GatorJ said:   
koocuz said:   I have spent too much time and finding little to no information comparing the two 50" 4K TV's they have for sale. the Samsung UN50KU6300 and the LG 50UH5530. Does anyone have any experience them? I was leaning on the LG as it has an IPS panel (or so it says) versus a VA panel on the Samsung but I was recently told that Samsung is making the better sets these days. Some advice would be much appreciated. In my experience I have found the better image quality and viewing angles outweigh the increased input lag. Thanks
  I would only buy an IPS panel TV if wider viewing angles are your primary concern.  VA panel TVs have better blacks, contrast ratio and generally better picture quality.

Spend some time reading here, this site is a wealth of knowledge:

Rtings

VA panel TV only has vast benefits when viewing in dark environment, meaning if you watching in a room that have some light, IPS won't lack behind, in fact, there probably no real difference in term of contrast, black level.

rated:
Remember the days of black friday rebate forms at BB?

rated:
and rebate forms at meijers..

rated:
Scored a Space Gray Ipad Air 2 for the $274.99 price. Shipping is slow though, Dec. 6th.

Keep trying to load it and get to the payment page ASAP. I had to try 4 times to add it and get to the payment page to prevent losing it from my cart.

rated:
 UHD Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) $9.99AT&T GoPhone Alcatel Ideal 4G LTE Prepaid Phone $10 + Free S/H
AT&T GoPhone Alcatel Ideal 4G LTE Prepaid Phone (Slate Blue 6454A) on sale for $9.99Shipping is free

and why do people fight the crowds and lines??

rated:
I just purchased the Acer Aspire R laptop for $549 at Best Buy!

rated:
Scored the iPad Air 2 128GB Gold. Also prompted that it would deliver by 12/6, but it actually delivered on 11/28. $125 off, 6-mos free financing & included a 6-month subscription to the Webroot Secure service. It was an ever better deal than Apple Refurbished.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016