rated:
Link to limitations
Amazon $10 off $25 in books online! Code "HOLIDAYBOOK". 1 per user~

Member Summary

Amazon (2.64kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The book I wanted went down to $24.99 a penny shy for the $10 off.  Try to find penny books but none were Amazon Prime.F... (more)

linrick (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 10:38a) |

Wow, fantastic deal!

m3ttaphi (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 9:10p) |

This just saved money off our kids wishlists! Thank you

ltldmon (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 9:33p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Oh Good! Thanks!

rated:
Apply for kindle books, or only physical? Edit: Terms say print books only.

rated:
Terms & Conditions

▪ To use this promotion, you must enter "HOLIDAYBOOK" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive $10 off any books purchase of $25 or more.

▪ This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards.

▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time, on orders placed between November 24, 2016 at 12:01am EST and November 28, 2016 at 02:59am EST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Ama zon.com.

Limit one promotional code per customer and account.

▪ Each code may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers.

▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

▪ Offer good while supplies last.

▪ Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

▪ If any of the products or content related to this promotion are returned, the value of the offer will be subtracted from your return credit.

▪ This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.

▪ Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.

▪ If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.

▪ Void where prohibited.

▪ Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.

rated:
This is a great deal. My daughter is always looking for new books on Amazon so this is going to come in Handy.

rated:
My Daughter had 7 books in my cart for Christmas, put half in my wifes account and used it twice. Thanks OP.

rated:
Thank you for the post.

rated:
Thanks OP! Bought two books, two accounts, saved $20.

rated:
Thanks OP!!!

rated:
Perfect.  Thanks Op!

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks for posting this! I saw it earlier today, before I had to take off for a T-day get-together, but didn't see it advertised on Amazon when I got back. Thanks!

rated:
Great deal - Thank you!

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
Thank you very much. Just want to buy 1 book.

rated:
Thanks OP! I have a NOOK but there's some books that I like to purchase print copies of!

rated:
Thanks! My daughter had a bunch of classics on her Christmas list and "paper" books over ebooks. 8 books for $16.

rated:
Ordered a book & a calendar to put me over $25. Thanks OP. 

rated:
A wall calendar? I didn't think of that counting. I need two for friends, they're $13 each but I could easily spend $5 to mail each of them so just as easy to send directly with prime.

Maybe I can get them something else too.

=aw

rated:
Finished my book list.Thanks OP

rated:
ottawa said:   A wall calendar? I didn't think of that counting. I need two for friends, they're $13 each but I could easily spend $5 to mail each of them so just as easy to send directly with prime.

Maybe I can get them something else too.

=aw

Yes, a wall calendar.  It worked - I guess it is in the 'book' category.

rated:
wow! Thanks! just snagged this deal on some nat geo books!

rated:
The book I wanted went down to $24.99 a penny shy for the $10 off.  Try to find penny books but none were Amazon Prime.For those having the same problem, here's the cheapest book for 61cents

rated:
Wow, fantastic deal!

rated:
This just saved money off our kids wishlists! Thank you

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016