• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
See site banner at top. Usual exclusion like most coupon.

Staples $25 off $100 with Visa Checkout, online order only

of $100 or more when you pay with Visa Checkout.Online only. Limit 1 per customer. Terms apply.*
Ends 11/27/16 or when promotional redemption limit has been reached. See Terms & Conditions below.

(discount will automatically apply at final checkout). Shipping is free, otherwise select free in-store pickup as an alternative option.

Note, be sure to select VISA Checkout as your payment method while checking out.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Staples (10.27kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It would say explicitly $25 off $100. It also said (when the deal was active) that it is valid till some targ3t number i... (more)

fwuser12 (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 8:24p) |

Ive tried adding my Amex spg card to visa checkout, doesnt let me as the web page isnt taking a 4 digit security code w... (more)

njdealguy (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 1:46p) |

It worked for me. Try using a different browser.

marcopolomle (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 1:52p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Didn't even work on regular-priced paper when I tried it.

update: Works now.

rated:
Thanks op!

Went to Staples.com and enabled Ebates 2% back. Added the Keurig (Item #853653) to my cart. Added Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend Keurig KCup pods 72 ct (Item #2488663) to my cart. Redeemed 30% off any one regular-priced cleaning and break room item coupon online. Used Visa Checkout.

The brewer is on sale for $79.99. The coupon reduces the VERY GOOD k-cups to $24.49 bringing total to $104.48 which enables $25 off 100 Visa Checkout bringing cost down to $79.48. Minus the $15 easy rebate nets to $64.48. If you figure the k-cups as being $0.30 each, that comes to $21.60 which makes the coffee maker a bargain at $41.88. Used Staples Gift Cards from Discover to pay to knock off another $15 and for a $25.88 commercial quality single serve coffee brewer shipped to my home for free.

Happy shopping!

http://www.staples.com/coupons
http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2279030#!... (bottom of page 2)
http://www.staples.com/Green-Mountain-Coffee-Nantucket-Blend-Keu...

rated:
what is the coupon code for 30 % off cleaning supplies

rated:
Thanks OP! Stacked with 20/100 Amex Offer for buying some Kaspersky!

rated:
centrifuge41 said:   Thanks OP! Stacked with 20/100 Amex Offer for buying some Kaspersky!

Thanks, did the same.

I still have $80 in rewards though, was it better to use those instead?

rated:
Not valid on gift cards.

rated:
centrifuge41 said:   Thanks OP! Stacked with 20/100 Amex Offer for buying some Kaspersky!
  Wait, how can you do Amex and VISA offers all in one?

rated:
tsanju said:   

you need to add your amex card to your visa checkout account, and on Staples use your visa checchout

rated:
chulbally said:   what is the coupon code for 30 % off cleaning supplies

In-Store/Online/Phone Coupon Code: 18366

rated:
Praveen22 said:   
tsanju said:   

you need to add your amex card to your visa checkout account, and on Staples use your visa checchout

Did you get the confirmation email? This has been discussed before and if I recall correctly, AMEX offers do not work when using Visa checkout.

rated:
hobo916 said:   
Praveen22 said:   
tsanju said:   

Did you get the confirmation email? This has been discussed before and if I recall correctly, AMEX offers do not work when using Visa checkout.

Placed order double dipping Visa checkout and Amex and got confirmation email from Amex immediately.

rated:
hobo916 said:     Did you get the confirmation email? This has been discussed before and if I recall correctly, AMEX offers do not work when using Visa checkout.
Yes, received amex email even with using visa checkout.

rated:
bought the 2 antivirus and couple of trashbags used VC = total was $85, will get 82 back in rebates.

rated:
is this deal over?  i don't see the banner, and it's not on https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/visa-checkout/holidaydeals.ht...

rated:
nooch said:   is this deal over?  i don't see the banner, and it's not on https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/visa-checkout/holidaydeals.html 
  showed up when I clicked on Visa checkout as described in a related thread

rated:
Still alive - never saw a banner, but when I signed into Visa Checkout, it automatically took 25 off.

rated:
Awesome! Thank you!

rated:
Mix it with Amex Offer for $20 off $100 - and make it an even sweeter deal. You can add your linked Amex card to Visa Checkout to combine it! You have had to already have the Amex Staples offer added to your card to use this.

rated:
wizwor said:   Thanks op!

Went to Staples. com and enabled Ebates 2% back. Added the Keurig (Item #853653) to my cart. Added Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend Keurig KCup pods 72 ct (Item #2488663) to my cart. Redeemed 30% off any one regular-priced cleaning and break room item coupon online. Used Visa Checkout.

The brewer is on sale for $79.99. The coupon reduces the VERY GOOD k-cups to $24.49 bringing total to $104.48 which enables $25 off 100 Visa Checkout bringing cost down to $79.48. Minus the $15 easy rebate nets to $64.48. If you figure the k-cups as being $0.30 each, that comes to $21.60 which makes the coffee maker a bargain at $41.88. Used Staples Gift Cards from Discover to pay to knock off another $15 and for a $25.88 commercial quality single serve coffee brewer shipped to my home for free.

Don't you have to pay $100 through Visa Checkout (before the $25 discount)?  How did you pay $15 in gift cards, if your total was $104.48?

rated:
redearth said:   bought the 2 antivirus and couple of trashbags used VC = total was $85, will get 82 back in rebates.
  Guess you didn't get the $45 rebate version of the antivirus...

rated:
johnnybs said:   
redearth said:   bought the 2 antivirus and couple of trashbags used VC = total was $85, will get 82 back in rebates.

some people are just clueless or can't do simple arithmetic 

rated:
LetsGoMets1 said:   
johnnybs said:   

some people are just clueless or can't do simple arithmetic 

I did get the $45 version and when I entered the zip it showed 41.99, i guess I did the arithmetic wrong, i will be getting 84 back in rebates.
Also even though i paid with visa checkout, its not showing me discount as my Card was charged the full price

rated:
Is it still alive? Dont see the $25 discount at checkout?

rated:
omnia said:   Is it still alive? Dont see the $25 discount at checkout?
  Supposedly limit exceeded from some posts over at SD.

rated:
It's working again!!! Just worked for me.

I was getting the message that the limit had been exceeded. I left the page and when I went back, I had timed out on my VISA checkout and it said to login again. When I did that, the $25 off appeared!!!

rated:
I had to login  and out again to get discount...

rated:
mathfaster said:   
omnia said:   Is it still alive? Dont see the $25 discount at checkout?
  Supposedly limit exceeded from some posts over at SD.

Was able to get the discount now. Thx.

rated:
Appears dead now

rated:
I got the double dip deal for 3 Internet Security boxes, $45 each. Thanks for the tip!

However, I haven't been able to submit my rebates yet. Yesterday the rebates.Staples.com site was down, and today it's saying that my rebates are still being determined. RebatesHQ.com doesn't even find the rebate offers for me.

Anyone have any ideas? Easy Rebates aren't so easy anymore!

rated:
Rebates for online orders take a while to process (usually wait till the order is delivered).

rated:
Help -- I see this banner at the top of the page of the Kaspersky item (see image attached -- I hope), or sometimes in the middle of the Black Friday deals page, but the banner is not active. I am using older Firefox and Chrome browsers.
Is it a browser issue on my part, or is that not the banner that gives you the $25-off offer?
Thanks for any info you can provide.

rated:
bebe626 said:   Help -- I see this banner at the top of the page of the Kaspersky item (see image attached -- I hope), or sometimes in the middle of the Black Friday deals page, but the banner is not active. I am using older Firefox and Chrome browsers.
Is it a browser issue on my part, or is that not the banner that gives you the $25-off offer?
Thanks for any info you can provide.

It would say explicitly $25 off $100. It also said (when the deal was active) that it is valid till some targ3t number is redeemed. Presumably that has been reached and this deal is dead. Your banner doesnt mean much regarding this deal.

rated:
Ive tried adding my Amex spg card to visa checkout, doesnt let me as the web page isnt taking a 4 digit security code which Amex has instead of 3. How else can I get this to work?

rated:
njdealguy said:   Ive tried adding my Amex spg card to visa checkout, doesnt let me as the web page isnt taking a 4 digit security code which Amex has instead of 3. How else can I get this to work?
It worked for me. Try using a different browser.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016