• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples Black Friday Live Now!

Plus, get $25 Off your online order of $100+ when you pay using Visa Checkout

We will be adding deals as we go!

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Staples (10.27kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you, been waiting for this. $25 off, very nice surprise!

rated:
kaspersky x3 + visa checkout + amex deal happy festivus.  Could it have been limit 10?  yes.  Could the visa deal have not popped up?  Yes.  Take what we can get.

rated:
I used Visa Checkout with the Amex card with $25 off $100 purchase. It shows up on Amex site as purchase from www.staples.com. Does anyone have experience that you will get Amex cashback for transaction through Visa checkout?

Let me answer the question myself. I got the confirmation email from Amex. So double dipping worked.

rated:
next week's ad shows Kaspersky Internet Security as .01 cent after rebate

rated:
greatdeals_007 said:   next week's ad shows Kaspersky Internet Security as .01 cent after rebate
It's the same rebate that started today.  Limit 3 during the rebate period.Purchase dates: 11-24-2016 through 12-03-2016   

rated:
DizzyT71 said:   Staples Black Friday Live Now!

Or $20 off $100 with Amex offer, YMMV.

rated:
Treefarn said:   
DizzyT71 said:   Staples Black Friday Live Now!

Or $20 off $100 with Amex offer, YMMV.

You can do both

rated:
Can i use rewards to pay for Kaspersky and get the 3x $45 rebate back?

rated:
starcrossed said:   Can i use rewards to pay for Kaspersky and get the 3x $45 rebate back?
  Yes but if total is under 100 after rewards you cannot use visa checkout 25 off

I used 3 kaspersky + 3 toilet bowl cleaners ($6 total) = $135 + $6 - $40 inkrewards - $25 visa checkout, so 80 out of pocket w/tax and will get 135 GC rebates

I tried using more ink rewards but total was under 100 so 25 visa would not apply so could just use expiring one

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Darn!  Looks like the Visa checkout deal is dead. 

Visa Checkout
We're Sorry!This offer is no longer available.
The redemption limit was reached before 11/27/16.

rated:
I though we're adding as we go?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016