• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Was $159 "New Price" $89.99, lowest price I have ever seen.

Link

Member Summary

Werner (179.10kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I bought one of these a while ago at Costco, for I think $100. It's definitely a good deal at $90.

rated:
Thanks OP was looking for a deal on a multi position ladder

rated:
My husband could use one of these. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Don't know why this is flagged as Expired. Price is good til 11/30

rated:
This has not expired, actually ordered one today with Lowes $15 off $50 code... $80 total after tax!

rated:
zx10rrider said:   This has not expired, actually ordered one today with Lowes $15 off $50 code... $80 total after tax!
  Whered you get code?

rated:
Just ordered one.

rated:
I love these ladders. I got the taller one last year and though yes, it's no lightweight compared to the regular step ladder the double duty function came in Handy so many times. Totally worth it. The 22' one fit my sedan better than the 6' step ladder I had.

rated:
Now $109

rated:
Saw it in store, and it is HEAVY! For simple things around the house, I recommend the Werner 10ft aluminum. $60 @ Lowe's

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016