• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Product link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/google-home-voice-activated-speaker/ 

Verizon Wireless has Google Home on sale for $99.99 (down from $129.99). Also, free 2-day shipping
Amex has $25 off $100 offer.
11.25% cashback on verizon accessories from ebates.

That leads to $99.99+ tax - $25 Amex offer - $11.25 cashback = $63.74 + tax (in $99.99).
$63.74 for a Google home device is the best price I've seen so far, though the echo dot may still be better value.

Member Summary

Google Home (47.05kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer

Google Home (47.05kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I can confirm I got 11.25% back through Ebates when buying the Google Home at Verizon. Already got the confirmation email since I made the purchase yesterday.

rated:
bumping, for a good deal on Google Home.

rated:
bwendelburg said:   I can confirm I got 11.25% back through Ebates when buying the Google Home at Verizon. Already got the confirmation email since I made the purchase yesterday.
  How to do this? The link?

rated:
Looks to be back in stock and still available.

rated:
Purchased yesterday, got email confirmation from Verizon, but when I search the order number now, it can't be found .

rated:
Yeah, that's weird. My order is also not showing up when I search for it. Hopefully, they are just behind on some aspect of processing it.

rated:
The google home showed up last night, so even though it seems Verizon is incompetent with order management, they are coming through.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016