Apparel & Beauty:

Electronics

Home & Garden

Smartphones

Tablets & eReaders:

Toys & Games

TV's:

Video Game Hardware & Video Games

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for posting!

rated:
Apple Watch Series 1 is live: 38mm - $198... 42mm - $228

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=Apple%20Watch%20Series%201

rated:
This deal for the Canon DSLR EOS T6 2Lens Kit Bundle on sale for $449.99 with free shipping is pretty good for an entry-level DSLR. However, if your aim or goal is to continue growing in photography, the research shows from expert reviews I have read that it would be better to look for higher quality DSLRs which are in a similar price range! These can be found with kits in the $400-600 range, so for either a similar price of $450 or for just a $100 more, you can purchase a higher quality DSLR that will continue with you for years to come as you keep learning and purchase more lenses. I hope this is helpful.

rated:
Does anyone know if the Apple TV 25% is going to be in store only? I've been checking it since this morning...

rated:
This looks like a good gift

rated:
Great deals. They have 30% off apparel, accessories and stuff.

rated:
When I clicked "Shop Now" above, the price of the Samsung 60" became $1,499.99 instead of the $697.99 as advertised.

rated:
jsku888 said:   When I clicked "Shop Now" above, the price of the Samsung 60" became $1,499.99 instead of the $697.99 as advertised.
  Okay...think about it...give it some thought now....this is a "Black Friday" sale thread which is the day after Thanksgiving advertising very limited special day, special pricing items.  Now, today is December 1st.  Now, why do you think the Black Friday price may be different than the December 1st price?

Sheesh.  

rated:
...because it says "Expires on 12/15/16" next to the item!!

Sheesh.

rated:
jsku888 said:   ...because it says "Expires on 12/15/16" next to the item!!

Sheesh.

It says:$799.99 sale  Reg: $1,199.99 Save $400.0 (33.0% off)  Ends in 2d 19h 52m.

That's why it isn't $697.99.
ETA:  And that's why it doesn't say 12/15/16.

Sheesh.

rated:
Obviously you can't read.... 🙄  Go back to sleep!

rated:
jsku888 said:   Obviously you can't read.... 🙄
  I was making a point.  Obviously you don't get sarcasm.  You can't read the original title or the original posting, but you at least figured out I was discussing the wrong item to see if you would catch that.  So, what's so hard about reading a title???  And the 60" doesn't say that it expires 12/15/16 for a price of $697.99.

but if you want a Samsung 60" 4K for under $700, here's one for you (the nice guy that I am):  DELL Link

rated:
Screen shot of post. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016