• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I just successfully ordered an iPad Air from Target for the $274 sale price, so it appears their BF deals are live....iPad Air, at least. Pro shows up in my cart at the BF sale price too.

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

Target (5.67kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
just got the sammy 50 inch 4k uhdtv for 399. was originally going for hisense 50in 4k tv but price never dropped to 250

rated:
Was planning to order the Air 2 from Target but ordered it from Best buy earlier tonight

rated:
Could not order the 32GB version from Target but was able to order it from best buy! Better hurry if that is what you want! The 128GB version is still available at Target though.

rated:
Right.In store only guess. I'll be in line for the Hisense. Never heard of it but reviews on Amazon show good customer service for problems.

rated:
Got in on the 128gb 9.7" around 2:15am cst yesterday (benefits of living in Australia). Got a cancellation this morning. Rep mentioned something about the 128gb being in-store only? Didn't make sense...would have believed that on the 32gb. Guessing they might have been checking current availability, which in-store is the only option.

Anybody else get a 128 to go thru?

rated:
I got a 128 from Target, it lasted longer than the 32gb. So now I have to decide which one to keep, the 32 pr the 128?

rated:
I ended up checking back and saw the 128 in stock and (re)bought it. Would definitely recommend the larger....plus the discount was deeper and ended up being $200 off.

rated:
I'm wondering if 32gb is still available in store now?

rated:
rlj0430 said:   I'm wondering if 32gb is still available in store now?
  Do you want one of us to drive to your local store and find out for you?  

rated:
Was trying to get the 256 pro, haven't been able to find it.

Edit: the moment the price goes back up, they are mysteriously back in stock.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016