This deal has expired.

Pokemon Tins @ Target $10 each

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Nov. 24, 2016 @ 11:54am
Member Summary

Pokemon Tins (41.67kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer

Pokemon Tins (41.67kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you, was able to get three different ones for gifts.

rated:
Nice find, Pikachu is the only one still in stock for shipping. Going to try my luck in store for the three pack tonight.

rated:
I got one of these for Christmas in 2002 and today in 2016 I want another.

rated:
This is just one of the Target Black Friday Deals that is posted in their ad.
There is a much bigger selection in stores and they are all $10.

As for the power tin trio, I doubt you will be able to find a set of 3 tins for a total of $20.
I've only ever seen these in Target (and elsewhere) for $20 each.  I've never seen them packaged together.

Overall though, this is the best price you'll ever see on Pokemon cards and I'm planning on getting 5 in stores this evening.

rated:
Good Deal. Thanks OP

rated:
everica said:   Overall though, this is the best price you'll ever see on Pokemon cards and I'm planning on getting 5 in stores this evening.

And you still voted it red.  wow, just wow...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016