• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples cyber week ad 11/27-12/3 Kaspersky 1cent ($45 AR), Ream 1cent (AR), Lowes $100 for $90, Amazon Echo/Dot/Fire stick
Sunday-Monday

Amazon Fire TV stick [Staples. com] $29.99
Amazon Echo Dot [Staples. com] $39.99
Amazon Echo $139.99
Amazon Tap $89.99

Sunday - Saturday
Chromecast 2.0 [Staples. com] $25

$10 off: When you buy a $100 Lowes Gift Card
Valid 11/27/16–12/3/16.

$.01 Kaspersky Internet Security 1 user AR [Staples. com] ($45 Rebate)
(This is same rebate offer 11-24-2016 through 12-03-2016)

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
What is the Kroger 10 off deal?

invisible (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 10:03a) |

forbin4040 (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 10:21a) |

It looks like they FINALLY fixed the "missing UPC" error for downloads. At least for KIS.

Bought 1 KIS download 11/24, s... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 2:39p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Unless there will be a coupon, the ream paper is $2 AR.

rated:
Please note that there is $25 off $100 when using visa checkout which can be used by buying 3 of the Kaspersky's, making the Kasperksy a money maker.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   Please note that there is $25 off $100 when using visa checkout which can be used by buying 3 of the Kaspersky's, making the Kasperksy a money maker.

this is next weeks ad

rated:
25 off 100 + kaspersky worked today. The coupon is automatically added when you do visa checkout.

rated:
I can not get to the details of Kaspersky rebate form though submitted rebates right after

What is the Limit on Kaspersky rebates, 3 or 10? I got 3

Edit:
--nevermind ---
got to it does say Limit 3 .. so fine----

rated:
Is there any problem submitting the rebate form if you choose to have Kaspersky downloaded?

rated:
FatCity said:   Is there any problem submitting the rebate form if you choose to have Kaspersky downloaded?

The rebate will be invalid because of "missing UPC", and you'll have to contact the rebate center to fix it. Should take only a few minutes unless you get a clueless CSR.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   Please note that there is $25 off $100 when using visa checkout which can be used by buying 3 of the Kaspersky's, making the Kasperksy a money maker.
  Visa checkout offer no longer available.

rated:
God, the Lowes gift card deal is so shitty now.

rated:
I dont see a coupon for the single ream paper.

rated:
Jasonlh1 said:   I dont see a coupon for the single ream paper.

There isn't one.

rated:
My ad says single paper is 7.99,

Rebate site shows $5.99 per ream rebate, so $2 per ream after rebate

rated:
3c3 said:   
FatCity said:   Is there any problem submitting the rebate form if you choose to have Kaspersky downloaded?

The rebate will be invalid because of "missing UPC", and you'll have to contact the rebate center to fix it. Should take only a few minutes unless you get a clueless CSR.

If we are doing Staples EZ Rebate, where does UPC come into play? Am I missing something here. Is there a Kaspersky Rebate?
   I bought 2 Boxed and 1 downloaded and submitted Staples eZ Rebate - doesn't show as 3 or reflects $135. will wait and see

rated:
Presumably the ream is after a coupon, but so far I don't have one (or maybe it's last week's on the grace period). Nearest I have is the coupon for $5 half-case and a couple of worse deals.

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   Presumably the ream is after a coupon, but so far I don't have one (or maybe it's last week's on the grace period). Nearest I have is the coupon for $5 half-case and a couple of worse deals.

=aw

No ream coupon last week, 7.99 and 7.98 rebate for BF deal ending Sat nite

rated:
dontcare4myname said:   
3c3 said:   

If we are doing Staples EZ Rebate, where does UPC come into play? Am I missing something here. Is there a Kaspersky Rebate?
   I bought 2 Boxed and 1 downloaded and submitted Staples eZ Rebate - doesn't show as 3 or reflects $135. will wait and see

SER has been known to cause this issue (missing UPC) with rebates for DL software. A simple chat will get that taken care of.

rated:
dontcare4myname said:   I bought 2 Boxed and 1 downloaded and submitted Staples eZ Rebate - doesn't show as 3 or reflects $135. will wait and see

rebateshq.com shows you the total rebate amount.

rated:
has anyone tried to combine AMEX and Visa checkout with Kaspersky?

rated:
ps Staples. com customer service TRIES to be good, but is currently failing for me and holding my ~$163. (this is very different than the Staples instore customer service)

Last time they delivered an order that was supposed to contain 3x echo dots (it only contained 1)...Monday before black friday.

So after calling them twice, and speaking to the "highest call manager," they sent a courier to pick it up, and for over 5 business days now, still no refund on the order, and when I called to followup again, they said wait up to 10 business days, and the online website still doesn't show refund either.

(first call the lady just told me to file a claim with credit card company... then i tried to file a claim with bank, but bank said the charges arn't even settled yet... hence the 2nd call back to Staples where they initialized a courier pickup.)

rated:
Morro said:   has anyone tried to combine AMEX and Visa checkout with Kaspersky?Yes, on T-Day and I received the AMEX credit. Note that Visa checkout offer died several days ago.

rated:
darkxkiller said:   ps Staples. com customer service TRIES to be good, but is currently failing for me and holding my ~$163. (this is very different than the Staples instore customer service)

Last time they delivered an order that was supposed to contain 3x echo dots (it only contained 1)...Monday before black friday.

So after calling them twice, and speaking to the "highest call manager," they sent a courier to pick it up, and for over 5 business days now, still no refund on the order, and when I called to followup again, they said wait up to 10 business days, and the online website still doesn't show refund either.

(first call the lady just told me to file a claim with credit card company... then i tried to file a claim with bank, but bank said the charges arn't even settled yet... hence the 2nd call back to Staples where they initialized a courier pickup.)

The CC usually gets charged when the item ships and it posts in a couple days. If the CC charge has not even posted, has it really been 5 business days since the courier picked up the order back?

In any case, give it time for the order to to be received back by Staples and the refund to process. It is a bit early to start to worry or file with your CC.

rated:
How long does it take to get the GC via e-mail?

rated:
Is it ok to buy 3 physical and 3 electronic? Rebate should work, right?

rated:
Yoksel said:   Is it ok to buy 3 physical and 3 electronic? Rebate should work, right?

3 total for the same recipient.

rated:
Don't forget the $10 off when you buy $50 GC at Kroger

rated:
What is the Kroger 10 off deal?

rated:
invisible said:   What is the Kroger 10 off deal?
  https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1542179

rated:
3c3 said:   FatCity said:   Is there any problem submitting the rebate form if you choose to have Kaspersky downloaded?The rebate will be invalid because of "missing UPC", and you'll have to contact the rebate center to fix it. Should take only a few minutes unless you get a clueless CSR.It looks like they FINALLY fixed the "missing UPC" error for downloads. At least for KIS.

Bought 1 KIS download 11/24, submitted SER 11/29, rec'd "missing UPC", chatted to fix, status = "Validation is progress."
Bought 1 KIS download 11/29, submitted SER 11/30, status = "Validation is progress."
Bought 1 KIS download 11/30, submitted SER 12/1, status = "Validation is progress."  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016