• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I just got an email from Lands End titled "Black Friday in-store exclusives: 50% off everything". Inside the email was a single-use coupon for $25 off a $25 purchase. It's valid 11/22-29, but oddly I didn't receive it on the 22nd and this is the first time I received anything about it. Anyway, check your email if you're on the LE mailing list.

Here's the fine print on the 50% off deal:

50% off regularly priced merchandise in-store:
Offer valid through November 29th, 2016. Offer valid only on the purchase of regularly priced merchandise at Lands' End stores and Lands' End Shops at Sears. Offer not valid at the Lands' End Pop-Up Store. Offer not valid on Not Quite Perfect merchandise or purchase of a gift card. This offer has no cash value. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Discounts applied at checkout. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers. Product selection varies by store. Prices as marked in stores

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Lands End (21.46kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Received the $25 off $25 coupon also.  It's like getting the first $50 worth of merchandise for free.  It's all the way at the bottom of the email, I expect most people miss it.  I went into the store last night at 11 PM local time.  The only cashier in the Lands End department in Sears said it was the first one she had seen all night.  She seemed surprised that it worked.  I asked my wife if she received one also in her Lands End email from yesterday.  She told me no - and that was after she knew I used mine.  I had to check her email myself and sure enough it was there.  

rated:
I used my coupon on Friday. I swear the cashier thought it was fraudulent, she initially said that they had expired, but I showed her the dates and she stopped complaining. She ended up writing down the coupon number and entering it into the register, although she also grumbled something about needing to talk to someone about it on Monday.

Anyway, I was actually disappointed to find that much of the stuff I would have bought (shirts and pants) were regularly $49, so not eligible for this deal. I ended up buying a paid of corduroy pants  that were regularly $59, so they only cost me $4.50.

rated:
We went back the next day with my wife's coupon.  Same cashier was there.  They only have one register in the department.  It was late afternoon on Saturday.  I asked her if she had seen any others of those coupons.  She said it was the second one she had seen, that one person had come in the night before with one of them.  I told her that was me...she started laughing.  My wife never buys anything with her Lands End account.  I seriously wonder how everyone missed these.  Ohh well, getting $100 of their regular price merchandise for free was worth it.  My wife got herself a flannel shirt she wanted and a T-Shirt.  Cost out the door was about $5.

Our cashier couldn't scan or read the coupon code since it was too small.  In both cases she asked us to read it to her.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016