• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition has everything fans need to live out their Star Wars battle fantasies, including Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass. Rebels and Imperials alike will be able to expand their galaxy, with 4 epic expansion packs, including Star Wars Rogue One: Scarif. In addition, players can enjoy 30+ maps, 14 heroes and 14 game modes.

Amazon:
PS4 is $19.99
XBOne is $29.99

Best Buy
PS4 and XBOne $19.99

Amazon Link  
Best Buy PS4 link 
Best Buy XBOne link for $20 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP. Looks like Best Buy has the same deal for PS4. I snagged one for my boy as we wanted the season pass. Good deal for the season pass.

rated:
Thanks Jesteraron. Added links to Best Buy pages in case people prefer them. Note that the XBOne version is also $20 at BB while it is $30 at Amazon.

rated:
Jesteraron said:   Thanks OP. Looks like Best Buy has the same deal for PS4. I snagged one for my boy as we wanted the season pass. Good deal for the season pass.
  It's Amazon price matched BestBuy's price. Best Buy has it advertised for BF weeks ago, so I sold my sealed Deluxe Edition last week.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016