• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

HP Officejet OJ 4650 Wireless Photo Printer -
$29.95
http://www.hsn.com/products/hp-officejet-oj-4650-all-in-one-printer-winstant-ink/8287561?cm_mmc=sharingsite-_-facebook-_-product-_-NA&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharingsite&utm_content=product_electronics 

HSN has the HP Officejet OJ 4650 Wireless Photo Printer on sale for $49.95 - $20 Off with VISA Checkout coupon code "161786" = $29.95. Plus shipping is free! 

Note: If you don't already have a VISA Checkout account setup is quick and easy. After setting up an account, you can register any debit or credit card for instant access. A Visa card is not needed, you can store and use any major card.

• Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
  • HP Instant Ink Program Ready
  • Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
  • Print Speed: 9.5 ppm Black/6.8 ppm Color
  • Automatic Duplex and Borderless Printing
  • Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 dpi
  • Scan Speed: 8 ppm Monochrome/4 ppm Color
  • Max Document Size: 8.5 x 14"
  • 100-Sheet Input Tray & 35-Sheet ADF
  • USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi Connectivity

Highly rated with 4.2/5 stars from 628 Amazon customer reviews.This is also a #1 Best Seller in Amazon Inkjet Computer Printers.

Merchants on Google Shopping have it priced for $49.99. Amazon has the next lowest price for $39.87. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
When replacement ink cost more than the printer, you know there is no deal here. HP is laughing all the way to the bank.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WR23VRI/

rated:
anyone know if hsn charges sales tax in ma?  Alternatively anyone know a filler less than the 3.95 hangers?  Trying to hit 30 for the Amex promo

rated:
Thanks OP.
Just an word of caution. I ordered this and one other item using the visa checkout. Everything was correct, however when it gave me a confirmation it had added the $20 back on the total and charged me for it. I did call in and he said it was a coupon error and changed it back. But you might want to make sure it actually took it off after purchase.

rated:
Joy. The day and age we have to compare what we know to be correct vs an "error"...Likely story, I'm sorry, sounds like BS

Edit- Upon further review, not BS. But super complicated fine-print reading.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016