• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Damn..ordered for $1497 from B&H. I will check with B&H tomorrow but anyone know if B&H will price match?

rated:
brought a 2 week old brand new one from Craigslist for $1180, owner brought it from Samsung website and gave all the original paperwork and box, cant beat this deal anywhere, never underestimate the power of craigslist

rated:
about 5 minutes ago ordered it on the EPP site for $1,147.49 including tax. Wouldn't let me do a 3 year extended warranty.Went ahead anyway for fear of loosing the deal. Not a fan of extended warranty, however the reason i'm buying another TV is because my 60"LG smoked in less than 2 years of service.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up... chatting with Samsung now to see if I can get a price adjustment on my purchase from a few weeks ago.

rated:
Received an e-mail from Adorama yesterday, saying they were out of stock and could not ship before Christmas, and could not commit to any shipping date. They blamed the deal sites for generating excessive orders and Samsung for not delivering a sufficient number of TVs. They offered money back for those who could not wait. Since the sale date, the usual price of the TV went from $1500 to $1700. On eBay, they claim to have all their merchandise in stock, which was obviously false. Now I have to find another source and pay an inflated price to have any assurance I'll have it by Christmas.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016