• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg (via eBay) is offering the SanDisk SSD 2.5" 960GB SATA III Solid State Hard Drive on sale for $179.99 with free shipping.

• Up to 535 MBps Sequential Read Speed
  • Up to 450 MBps Sequential Write Speed
  • 960GB 
  • 2.5"

The next lowest price from a rated merchant is $219.99 shipped, according to Google Shopping

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you - snagged one.

rated:
It is now out of stock. Deal is dead.

rated:
When I just checked, it's still available - 71% sold.

rated:
TheRedBaaron said:   Newegg is offering the SanDisk SSD 2.5" 960GB SATA III Solid State Hard Drive on sale for $179.99 with free shipping.
It's Newegg via eBay -- something you should clarify, since there's an AMEX $25 off $200 offer for purchases directly at Newegg.

rated:
TheDiggler said:   
TheRedBaaron said:   Newegg is offering the SanDisk SSD 2.5" 960GB SATA III Solid State Hard Drive on sale for $179.99 with free shipping.
It's Newegg via eBay  -- something you should clarify, since there's an AMEX $25 off $200 offer for purchases directly at Newegg

Sorry about that, I went ahead and fixed it!

rated:
Thanks OP.   I've been waiting for a price drop on this item.  
In for one.

rated:
OOS

rated:
marvs5 said:   OOS
  Back in stock!

Edit: Misread the page, it's OOS.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016