• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
That was not my point and has nothing to do with it.
You cannot compare apples @ $100 to oranges @ $200

The $100 model is ... (more)

yesidonoitall (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 2:16p) |

Got notice of 1 shipped today,maybe the other later

yesidonoitall (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 2:16p) |

ionxchanger, as you stated, the Proliant was a DESKTOP. This a Micro and is perfect for HTPC upto 1080p with Kodi. Worst... (more)

saidiadude (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 2:26p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Better hurry... this deal was at 74% when I ordered a few minutes ago. Won't last long...

edit:  And at 73% 20 minutes after I ordered.  So don't listen to me!

rated:
Still a few available. Picked up 2.

rated:
Grabbed one, thanks!

rated:
Nice find OP.

rated:
Snag one for $80. Got extra $20 off with free expedited shipping. Came out to $84 with tax.

$20 instant off all Inspiron PCs under $500 with Dell Preferred Account™*

rated:
yeah also don't forget your ebates cash back... 12%!!

rated:
Can I ask what you plan to do with these? I have a relative with a Mac Mini and I've frequently considered something similar would be a good replacement for my notebook, since I now carry it almost exclusively by car between two locations where there are monitors, keyboards, and mice. This Dell would seem like a candidate but the components seem old and limited. Not sure it would do the job as a refresh to my notebook.

And if not this, are there other Windows-based devices with this kind of form factor, and more power than a Chromebook or Cloudbook?

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
CoreyC said:   Better hurry... this deal was at 74% when I ordered a few minutes ago. Won't last long...

edit:  And at 73% 20 minutes after I ordered.  So don't listen to me!

Just ordered and it was 82% 9:31 pacific time

rated:
I almost jumped on this deal. But I couldn't pull the trigger. Will probs kick myself tomorrow, but not sure I need yet another machine in the house.

Edit:  I went for it. One can always use a spare, no?

rated:
Now at 85% for second order

rated:
muchagaita said:   I almost jumped on this deal. But I couldn't pull the trigger. Will probs kick myself tomorrow, but not sure I need yet another machine in the house.
  Isnt it free returns, buy and decide when it arrives if you want to keep it

rated:
12% cashback from EB and TCB. I assume this doesn't fall into some exception category.

=aw

rated:
The desktop is still available at 94%. I am not going to bite on it, but I got the laptop earlier for 99 and I already got the ebates email confirming the 12% cb. That makes both the laptop and this deal really hot.

rated:
not worth it with celeron! paperweight desktop pc with bloated Windows on it. 2gb does no good ...I bet it will be a dead slow 

rated:
My concern is that its specs are no better than the Acer Chromebook we bought last year (except Windows vs Chrome). Admittedly that was more than $99 ($87 after CB) but at least it's self-contained. Though I guess I could add RAM capacity and storage space to this micro desktop, which I can't really do with the Chromebook.

=aw

rated:
Not bad

rated:
Too many as well as 1 here slam the Celeron.
There is nothing wrong with it.

rated:
ionxchanger said:   not worth it with celeron! paperweight desktop pc with bloated Windows on it. 2gb does no good ...I bet it will be a dead slow 
  What specs do you want in a $100  pc

rated:
I buy Jack in the Box any combo full meal coupons for $2.60
The meal has a value of reg price up to $11.00
Can I compare it to Dennys deal, no way, nor would I but others do

rated:
Sold out

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
ionxchanger said:   not worth it with celeron! paperweight desktop pc with bloated Windows on it. 2gb does no good ...I bet it will be a dead slow 

Another 100 bucks, you get i3 desktops with more ram. there was a HP proliant for 129 with i3 + 500 gb hDD + 4 Gb ram ...

rated:
ionxchanger said:   
yesidonoitall said:   

Another 100 bucks, you get i3 desktops with more ram. there was a HP proliant for 129 with i3 + 500 gb hDD + 4 Gb ram ...

That was not my point and has nothing to do with it.
You cannot compare apples @ $100 to oranges @ $200

The $100 model is perfect for many if not most people

rated:
Got notice of 1 shipped today,maybe the other later

rated:
ionxchanger, as you stated, the Proliant was a DESKTOP. This a Micro and is perfect for HTPC upto 1080p with Kodi. Worst case, it needs a RAM upgrade ($50 or less).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016