Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard For Android Tablets (Black) REFURB $5 FS Tech Rabbit

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard for Android Tablets | Tech Rabbit
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has anyone who bought this got it to work? When I plug it in it seems to charge, presumably it has a battery but can't find a way to turn on. Long pressing Bluetooth button does nothing, whether plugged in or not (I've had devices that won't operate while charging do that doesn't surprise me).

Is it just a bad battery or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
=aw

It looks like a tablet keyboard&cover with the cover cut off (either by Logitech or TechRabbit).

Worked my way through the Logitech site, it's not "Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 [that one has a power switch]"

It could be "Type-S for Samsung Galaxy Tab E" but the instructions say "The keyboard turns on automatically when you move the keyboard case into the typing position... The keyboard powers off automatically when you move the keyboard case out of the typing position.", unfortunately the typing/browsing position is based on the cover which isn't there.

I wrote to TechRabbit but wondered if anyone has already resolved this.

Thanks!
=aw

In case this helps anyone, TechRabbit have issued a $4.99 refund. I'm disappointed that it didn't work (it's a nice keyboard) but happy with the outcome. Kudos to TechRabbit (though really they should have processed refunds for everyone).

We have been instructed that this item is defective without the top portion. We have issued a refund and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017