• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Jet is offering 20% Off Select Electronics using coupon code "DROP20" with free shipping on orders over $35. Note: Max discount is $50.

Notable Offers:
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera$44.44
BenQ TH670 Home Theater 1080p DLP Projector 3,000 Lumens; $445.01

Member Summary

projector (71.95kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
aprilium17 said:   This is a really great camera

Ehh, not so fast. While it has tons of (mostly positive) reviews, don't be to eager to buy this thing. I bought it for my parents several months ago because of their fear of electronic devices and digital storage. I figured a camera that prints you out a picture right then would be right up their alley. Not so much...

This thing takes absolutely tiny low-resolution photos. If the point of a picture is to be able to look at and appreciate the subject matter, this thing pretty much defeats the purpose. What the heck is someone going to do with a family picture the size of a business card? If the object is to stick it in your wallet, then you're probably set. Otherwise you may want to research around before pulling the trigger on this thing.

I returned it shortly after they received it and bought something else. Can vouch for the speed and simplicity of the return process via Amazon, at least.

rated:
Thanks for the helpful feedback.

rated:
I tried to purchase the blue camera on jet.com with the code: DROP 20, and it rejected it! Going to check Amazon and best buy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016