• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Includes Digital Copy Ultimate 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
$9.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-includes-digital-copy-ultimate-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-2016/5092905.p?skuId=5092905

Ultimate 4K VersionTheatrical BD VersionUltimate & Theatrical UV Digital Copies

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Have you watched the Ultimate edition yet? I have heard it's a significant improvement, but I just haven't had the time to watch an even longer version of BvS.

rated:
thanks op in for one, this is highly rated on avsforum.com the extended version of the movie does justice to this movie as well~~Audio/UHD Video total rating:  95

rated:
Great Price OP!

rated:
Saw on SD that it's available on Amazon as well for the same price. 

rated:
This ultimate version is great!  Then again I thought the theatrical version was pretty good too, but I only watched that when it was in the theaters.

rated:
Great price for an Ultra HD blu-ray! thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016