• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has instant pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 for $68.95 in Deal of the Day section. original price is $129.95 (47% discount)Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker, 6Qt/1000W

Member Summary

pressure cooker (137.48kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP, I was waiting for something like this.

rated:
If you have Prime and never ordered through their PrimeNow app, you can get the same price through the app, plus an extra $15 off now and $5 off any order after December 2nd, plus free 2-hour delivery (in qualifying delivery areas).
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1541401

rated:
Thanks for the info.  As of last night the 6 qt had sold out.  Guess I'll go back to see if there's been a restock!

rated:
Thanks, bought one for the misses. 

rated:
w1family said:   Thanks for the info.  As of last night the 6 qt had sold out.  Guess I'll go back to see if there's been a restock!

back in stock at the moment, just bought one through Amazon primenow for $63.27 total (tax + tip) after the $15 discount.

rated:
This deal is active now again

rated:
I have this exact pot. I paid a lot more for it, but I have no regret. I use it all the time. I can just set it and leave to do other stuff.

rated:
Cashman said:   Thanks, bought one for the misses. 
Just one?? What if the misses don't want to share?

rated:
fivetalents said:   If you have Prime and never ordered through their PrimeNow app, you can get the same price through the app, plus an extra $15 off now and $5 off any order after December 2nd, plus free 2-hour delivery (in qualifying delivery areas).

Can this be combined with the IP? Or does one have to add some PNow fillers? 

rated:
abhisurf said:   
fivetalents said:   If you have Prime and never ordered through their PrimeNow app, you can get the same price through the app, plus an extra $15 off now and $5 off any order after December 2nd, plus free 2-hour delivery (in qualifying delivery areas).

Can this be combined with the IP? Or does one have to add some PNow fillers? 

To date, PrimeNow codes for $ or % an entire order don't have exclusions. As long as you meet any requirements (i.e., 1st time app user in this case), and they deliver in your area, you are a Prime member, they offer the item through the app, and it is in stock, the coupon will work. Every delivery area/city has it's own order total minimum requirements, but they are fairly low (mine is $20), so this IP should be all you need to have in your cart for the code to work without a filler. I'm not sure, but I thought I'd heard that the  $15 + $5 15OFFNOW code expired. Try it anyway, but if it doesn't work, try $10OFFNOW to get $10 off your first order ( www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1542327  ), but I've seen no confirmation of that one working.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016