• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears is offering the Craftsman 22" 179cc Compact Dual-Stage Snowblower + $54 in SYWR Points on sale for $399.99free shipping.

• This gas-powered snow thrower can for clearing medium to large driveways of up to 8 vehicles, paved or gravel
  • This snow thrower has 10" x 4" Snow Hog inflatable tires for amazing traction
  • This snow thrower is easy to operate with ergonomic gull wing handle and one propelled forward speed
  • This snow thrower comes with a full 2-year warranty

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

snowblower (189.75kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Add YMMV. There is none located any where in central Texas (50 miles from Austin) and they won't deliver this to here either. Of course, I've lived down here for 22 years and have only seen 3 inches of total snow in that time so I don't really need it.

rated:
is bigger better? Home Depot has a 24" Powersmart 212cc Dual Stage for the same price

Link 

rated:
A 2 stage snowblower with no reverse? If the snow is deep enough to warrant a 2 stage snowmobile, you are going to want reverse to back it out.

This looks not at all heavy-duty enough to handle deeper snow (the whole purpose of a 2 stage machine). For this type of use and price I would stick with a 1 stage.

We paid about this for one hell of a nice 24" Toro from Home Depot 1 1/2 years ago when they were starting to dump stock for Spring.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016