• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 64GB Smartphone for $269.95 at B&H Photo Video. No tax except for NY customers. Link 

This beats Bestbuy's $249.99 deal for 32GB last week hands down.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

• GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Capable
  • Compatible with All Major US Carriers
  • North American Variant
  • Rear 21MP Camera + 5MP Front
  • 4K Video Capture
  • 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 808 Hexa-Core CPU
  • 64GB Storage Capacity + 3GB of RAM
  • 5.7" LCD Touchscreen Display
  • microSDXC Memory Card Slot
  • Android 5.1 Lollipop

Member Summary

moto x (169.54kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I was hoping B&H would have the pure on sale. though i would have been happy with a 32GB. I still use my droid 4 and it works fine just wanted to up grade
thanks TJTX

rated:
Replacing all 4 phones with this. Should be able to sell my S5 and S6s to cover almost all of the price. Was just expecting the 16 or 32, but will take the 64 for just 20 bucks more.

rated:
Does anyone know if you get this for Verizon how to update the Android OS? I assume Verizon will not push down updates?

rated:
Nice find OP.

rated:
ironman69 said:   Does anyone know if you get this for Verizon how to update the Android OS? I assume Verizon will not push down updates?
  I'm pretty sure that since this is a Pure the updates will come direct from Motorola and not have to go through carrier vetting...  

rated:
preed4963 said:   
ironman69 said:   Does anyone know if you get this for Verizon how to update the Android OS? I assume Verizon will not push down updates?
  I'm pretty sure that since this is a Pure the updates will come direct from Motorola and not have to go through carrier vetting...  

If that is the case, why would this be running lollipop? 

rated:
I read online it will get nougat in 2017 but Lėnovo has not offered a date for that to happen

rated:
ironman69 said:   
preed4963 said:   

If that is the case, why would this be running lollipop? 

It will update to 6.0 as soon as you turn it on.   

rated:
Water resistant is nice. 5.7 is beyond my size limit though. No finger print either?

rated:
Can't seem to check out and have to wait until tomorrow?

rated:
is this phone rootable>??

rated:
guardianx said:   is this phone rootable>??
  Yes

rated:
Got one. Checkout working again.

rated:
This is a huge phone..ugh. need something around 5.2"

rated:
Price now shows as $399.

rated:
cr3s. the size worries me as well but i ordered it. if I find it too much after a given time i will just put on swappa and deal with a small loss

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016