• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Moto G Plus (4th Gen.) Unlocked - Black - 64GB - U.S. Warranty
$229.99
https://www.amazon.com/Moto-Plus-4th-Gen-Unlocked/dp/B01DZJFWNC

• The most advanced camera in its class - 16 MP rear camera with two rapid focus technologies - laser focus and phase detect autofocus.
  • 5 MP wide angle selfie camera is perfect for group shots.
  • The all-day battery also comes with TurboPower(TM) charging which provides up to 6 hours of use in just 15 minutes.
  • Moto G is unlocked and carrier friendly - it works on all major carrier networks.
  • An octa-core processor and 5.5" full HD (1080p) display ensures videos and games run smoothly and look great.
  • The fingerprint reader instantly unlocks your phone.
  • Features 4 GB of RAM and an SD card slot that supports up to 128 GB of additional storage.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Same price @ B&H. No sales tax for some states with B&H vs. Amazon.  32GB G4 (non-plus) with offers is $140 with Amazon Prime.

rated:
save yourself a lot of grief,,google this phones problems,,,they are numerous,,ive returned after just one day with it..wont go in to details,,just google it...it looks great on paper and price is great but.............hope they fix it in the future ,i will buy them,,but even their tech dept doesnt know how to resove the problems,,,Merry CHRISTmas

rated:
using B&H mobile app with new account registration gives additional $10 off resulting in final price $219.99

rated:
trumpotron said:   save yourself a lot of grief,,google this phones problems,,,they are numerous,,ive returned after just one day with it..wont go in to details,,just google it...it looks great on paper and price is great but.............hope they fix it in the future ,i will buy them,,but even their tech dept doesnt know how to resove the problems,,,Merry CHRISTmas
  I don't want to minimize the problems other people have had with the phone. However, this has been one of the better phones I have owned. The main problem people have had is the ghost touch issue were the phone starts to input random touches on its own. This only seems to happen when the phone is plugged in and effects everyone differently. Turning the screen off and then on again usually fixes the issue immediately. It has only happened to me once when I had the phone tethered to my computer for a long period of time. Every phone I have owned has had its bugs and issues. If it doesn't interfere with the everyday use of the phone I can live with it.

Just a heads up! If you buy from B&H Photo and use their mobile app you get an extra $10 off.

rated:
Does this have wifi calling for T-Mobile?

rated:
I waited too long to grab this deal on Amazon, and ended up getting it from Newegg for the same price. As others have stated, it is available from B&H.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016