• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Dot (10.36kB)
Disclaimer
Prime Members w/ Alexa: Echo Dot (2nd-Gen in Black) + $10 Amazon Gift Card -- $39.99 at Amazon 
** Using your Alexa enabled device, say "Alexa, order an echo dot" **

Also available for Prime Members w/ Alexa:

16GB Fire HD 8 WiFi Tablet w/ Special Offers + $10 Amazon GC $59.99
** Using your Alexa enabled device, say "Alexa, order a Fire HD 8" **

Amazon Echo (Black) + $10 Amazon Gift Card $139.99
** Using your Alexa enabled device, say "Alexa, order an Amazon Echo" **

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I ordered mine sunday... my dot is 'in shipping', got two 'its been delayed emails' today. No email about the gift ... (more)

digitalalchemysales (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 10:33p) |

Thanks. I ordered mine last Friday and have received it,  so it is been seven days and I have not seen any credit yet.  ... (more)

khakuda (Dec. 02, 2016 @ 10:08a) |

I just received an email notice from Amazon for my $10 gift card:

Murrow (Dec. 05, 2016 @ 3:32p) |

More info on this Promotion HERE
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for posting. Where does the gift card show up? I did the order through my dot, but I don't see the GC.

rated:
Same here so canceled the order

rated:
beatme said:   Thanks for posting. Where does the gift card show up? I did the order through my dot, but I don't see the GC.

Yep, seeing nothing on Amazon product page, either.

rated:
I dont see it either. $10 gift card ??????

rated:

rated:
Great deal !!! 

rated:
According to the terms and conditions You will receive an email confirmation typically within seven days of your purchase notifying you when the electronic gift card has been applied to your account.".

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
Looks like it requires you to order on an Amazon device in order to get the $10. Echo, Dot, Fire TV, Tablet, etc.

I have a Fire Stick, I wonder if it would work?

rated:
in for dot

rated:
Superg33k said:   Looks like it requires you to order on an Amazon device in order to get the $10. Echo, Dot, Fire TV, Tablet, etc.

I have a Fire Stick, I wonder if it would work?

Yes, Fire Sticks now have Alexa.  You need to use the voice remote or the Fire TV remote app on your phone.

rated:
Perfect, just ordered! Thanks!

rated:
So if I ordered a First stick - 29 and a dot for 39 (ish), will I get 2 $ 10 gift cards?

rated:
do you need to say "Alexa, what are your deals?", first? Then if DOT is listed, you get the credit? That is almost what is implied on the promo page. I tired ordering a DOT yesterday with the $5 GC and did not get one. Tried again today withe the $10.00 GC and still nothing. Checked in my GC section of my account and nothing. Maybe they wait until it ships?

UPDATE  Found the answer to my question here

$10 Gift Card Terms and Conditions
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 28, 2016. 
• Offer is only available on items listed in “Alexa’s Best Deals” and purchased from Amazon.com using Alexa Shopping on an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Fire TV, or compatible Fire Tablet device. 
• Offer good while supplies last. 
• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. 
• To qualify, the price of any one deal after discounts must be $20 or greater. 
• Offer does not apply to digital content. 
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items. 
• Offer limited to one per customer and account. 
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10. 
You will receive an email confirmation typically within seven days of your purchase notifying you when the electronic gift card has been applied to your account. 
Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire. For complete Gift Card Terms & Conditions, visit www.amazon.com/gc-legal. 
• This offer is available to Prime members only. 
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. 
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. 
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. 
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

rated:
justjeff said:   So if I ordered a First stick - 29 and a dot for 39 (ish), will I get 2 $ 10 gift cards?

rated:
Thanks OP! $39 with + $10 GC is great deal!

rated:
From the fine print
"You will receive an email confirmation typically within seven days of your purchase notifying you when the electronic gift card has been applied to your account. "

rated:
time to cancel an order then

rated:
$10 Gift Card Terms and Conditions
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 28, 2016.
Offer is only available on items listed in “Alexa’s Best Deals” and purchased from Amazon. com using Alexa Shopping on an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Fire TV, or compatible Fire Tablet device.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon. com.
To qualify, the price of any one deal after discounts must be $20 or greater.
• Offer does not apply to digital content.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
• You will receive an email confirmation typically within seven days of your purchase notifying you when the electronic gift card has been applied to your account.
Amazon. com Gift Cards never expire. For complete Gift Card Terms & Conditions, visit www.amazon.com/gc-legal. 
• This offer is available to Prime members only.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

Edit: Added emphasis on 3 points. Must use Alexa Shopping to order. Must be used on $20 or greater and only 1 $10 discount.

rated:
Still live? My Echo is telling me she is out of deals. She says the Dot is $45.

rated:
volcs said:   Still live? My Echo is telling me she is out of deals. She says the Dot is $45.
  that is prob w/tax mine were 42 w/tax

rated:
Not that I "need" another Echo, but hey, I'm in.
Thanks OP!

rated:
Decent deal to get started with smart home. But I'd have thought Amazon would actually make it much cheaper during black Friday . Last year the $40 fire tv stick was reduced to $25 but this year the new fire tv stick went from $40 to only $30. Discounts have reduced this year.

rated:
I'm not seeing the $10 GC in my cart... is the deal listed on the Amazon site?

rated:
denisl said:   I'm not seeing the $10 GC in my cart... is the deal listed on the Amazon site?

The rules have been quoted up-topic a few messages, but you can see them and the list of other items that qualify for the $10 gift card at https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14552177011&ref_=pe_2616320_213807...

rated:
Strange read the rules and I should qualify.
Maybe no longer available - "• Offer good while supplies last. "

I had an dot ordered from yesterday, cancelled my order and now trying to re-order to get the GC but no luck.

Edit from chat with Amazon - basically, nothing shows up in the cart, just the email 7 days later.  
Amazon Chat said: Sai Krishna: Denis, I'd like to inform you gift cards would not be applied at the time of ordering. You'll receive the email confirmation regarding the $10 GC within seven days of the purchase. Please go ahead and purchase the dot by voice purchasing and you'll receive the GC within seven days.

rated:

rated:
Good deal. Guess my Echo goes to my bedroom

rated:
dot and a gift cared sounds good to me

rated:
I placed a voice order last night for the Fire Stick. Amazon issued a $5 gift card, not $10. It isn't clear to me whether there is another $10 gc coming or not.

rated:
Great smart device for the price and easy to install

https://youtu.be/dfHY0RiKKtg

rated:

rated:
I'm in for a DOT... also like many others here I haven't seen a gift card in my cart or email notification. Been about a day so far... only 6 to go. lol.

rated:
Yes the fire stick works.

rated:
Anyone get the credit yet?

rated:
I ordered mine sunday... my dot is 'in shipping', got two 'its been delayed emails' today. No email about the gift card / credit yet. They said 7 days. Saturday will be 7 for me. We will see.

rated:
digitalalchemysales said:   I ordered mine sunday... my dot is 'in shipping', got two 'its been delayed emails' today. No email about the gift card / credit yet. They said 7 days. Saturday will be 7 for me. We will see.
   Thanks. I ordered mine last Friday and have received it,  so it is been seven days and I have not seen any credit yet.  They probably should've send a confirmation email on the credit when they sent out the original order confirmation.

rated:
I just received an email notice from Amazon for my $10 gift card:
Amazon said: Dear Alexa Customer,

Congratulations! You recently made a voice shopping purchase with Alexa that qualified you for a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card. We've applied the credit to your account; you do not need to take any action.

You can view your balance and usage history in Your Account here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/gc/balance/

Your gift card balance will be automatically applied to your next eligible order. However, for Shopping Cart orders you'll see an option to choose whether you'd like to "Use your Gift Card or Promotional Balance" on the order summary page. Any unused gift card balance will remain on your account until it's applied to an order.

To learn more about using your gift card, visit our Help pages:

http://www.amazon.com/help/gc

Thanks for using Alexa.

Sincerely,

Alexa Customer Support
http://www.amazon.com/alexasupport

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016