• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Great deal on the Instant Pot at Amazon.  $68.95 for 15 more hours regularly $129.  Why buy an electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer and rice cooker when you can simply buy the Instant Pot?  This is  a 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker--Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer.    

A pressure cooker can cook food very quickly and save money.  Made 4 jars of turkey stock last night by cooking the carcass of the turkey in my Instant Pot.  This works great as a slow cooker when you need to bring a Dish as you can seal the lid and transport it in your car safely.  If you want a glass lid, one is available, price is good at $85.90 for the package.  See the Instant Pot website for more details on how it works.  This is a popular, well-established product with parts readily available (the sealing ring needs replacement periodically, not often).  Plenty of cookbooks available for electric pressure cookers.

I've enjoyed mine and use it without fear of blowing a hole through the ceiling.  Nice to set it and walk away.

​A great gift for someone with a small kitchen.

http://www.amazon.com/Instant-Pot-IP-DUO60-Multi-Functional-Pressure/dp/B00FLYWNYQ/ 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Nov. 25, 2016 @ 12:08pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016