rated:
Jet.com

Code is:

GMA30

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Same here, not working.

jfischer182 (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 7:17p) |

That limited time for a coupon code sucks. I complained on their FB page about it even though it won't do much good.

Rowan (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 11:04p) |

It really does.  I wish I had known that was a possibility.  I had gotten to the checkout page and then wanted to increa... (more)

blueskies77 (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 11:16p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Limit one per household. Maximum discount $30. Offer expires 11/25/16 at 11:59PM PST. Limited quantities available. Cannot be combined with other offers. Other restrictions may apply. Excludes products marked as ineligible for promotion on the product detail page. Offer is subject to change or cancellation. Void where prohibited.

rated:
Thanks.  Got a Foscam F19821PW for $34.97 shipped after coupon.

rated:
4tb Seagate Expansion USB 3.0 drive. With discount and TAX, it was $73.71    Goes for $100 or more on Amazon, Tiger, Newegg.

Holy cow. The searching & shopping experience on Jet.com is horrible. 

rated:
Thanks, this is great deal I ordered 2 Logitech illuminiated keyboards.

rated:
harlock001 said:   4tb Seagate Expansion USB 3.0 drive. With discount and TAX, it was $73.71    Goes for $100 or more on Amazon, Tiger, Newegg

It is. That's why WalMart bought it. I searched for FireTV Stick and it shows me Belkin stuff

rated:
ty 4 code OP. saved me a good $12 on some bluebuffalo cat food.

(sadly i made the mistake of ordering $5 worth of their FRESH service, and only found out they charge a $5 frozen fee)....

rated:
thanks. works for existing customers

picked up Oreck Commercial 8lb Vacuum, 2100RHS for $100

rated:
harlock001 said:   4tb Seagate Expansion USB 3.0 drive. With discount and TAX, it was $73.71    Goes for $100 or more on Amazon, Tiger, Newegg

Thanks to OP for the heads up on the discount, but OMFG you're right, this site is f'ing horrible. won't be coming back unless there's a really ridiculously good price on something.

rated:
i keep getting an error when trying to place the order too, a box just comes up that has a button that says ok with nothing else on the screen

rated:
Any guys out there looking for Christmas gifts for their ladies, this code works on designer cosmetics and perfumes, which are almost never discounted. I just saved $21.30 on a bottle of Jo Malone perfume!

rated:
Got LEGO star wars. Thx!

rated:
Bought 3 Kimber Blasters for $78... Santa, I will be waiting.  Hahaha

rated:
Thanks OP. Just got the Linksys router I have been looking at for $70. Surprised they had it as their selection is strange but I am thrilled. Great deal!

rated:
Good deal. Got an Xbox One game for $45.45 shipped, couldn't find it for less than $58 on any other sites.  Site isn't great.  Got a box that said "okay" after I tried to submit the order the first time clicked okay and it went back to the cart.  Order didn't go through so I had to resubmit.

rated:
harlock001;19704713 said:
The searching & shopping experience on Jet.com is horrible. 

That's why WalMart bought them for $3.3 billion in August.  Probably haven't had time to bring them up to the same horribleness level as WalMart yet.

rated:
Perfect. Ordered an airbrush kit plus a small item and saved $30.

rated:
roku stick /snack pack pudding filler ...22.90 free shipping

thank you!!

rated:
Wow! Thanks so much. Yesterday I purchased an item for $94 on Amazon that was same price as on Jet but chose Amazon because I added on another small item. Luckily I checked Fat Wallet today, was able to still cancel my Amazon order, and to my surprise the GMA30 code worked and saved me $30 when factoring in tax. Stoked!

rated:
Thanks OP.
Picked up some dog food for 30% off

P.S. Taxes were added for NY State. (Kinda deal breaker if not the 30% coupon)

rated:
Thanks OP! Just picked up a microphone.

rated:
thank you so much. Just order some tissue paper from this site

rated:
Discount was taken in cart, but then I went to checkout and the code was removed and now says invalid when I try to re-enter it. Dead for others?

rated:
Darn, I was in my cart in the middle of checking out and the discount disappeared. It now says the code is invalid. I removed everything from my cart because they aren't things I can afford and justify without the discount.

I am going to go cry now.

rated:
blueskies77 said:   Darn, I was in my cart in the middle of checking out and the discount disappeared. It now says the code is invalid. I removed everything from my cart because they aren't things I can afford and justify without the discount.

I am going to go cry now.

Same here.  I called customer service and the rep indicated that the discount had a time/amount limit and was no longer available.  He did suggest that I watch their site this weekend and on Cyber Monday as there will be additional discounts available.  

rated:
same. Not working Anymore...

rated:
Same here, not working.

rated:
That limited time for a coupon code sucks. I complained on their FB page about it even though it won't do much good.

rated:
Rowan said:   That limited time for a coupon code sucks. I complained on their FB page about it even though it won't do much good.
  It really does.  I wish I had known that was a possibility.  I had gotten to the checkout page and then wanted to increase the quantity of something in my cart, but there wasn't an option there.  So I was fooling around going back to the product page when the code went invalid.  I was so angry that I wasted all that time filling my cart and then had the discount pulled!  They should have had a warning come up or something, since the discount code had already been entered and applied.  Like, checkout now because the code will expire in five minutes, or something. I'm still pissed off about it. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016