• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
In stores and online November 27 and 28.

Exclusions:
Gift cards, prepaid cards, beauty advent calendar, elf on the shelf, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard game, Vitamix, Simple Human, Weber, DSLR cameras and lenses, LG TVs, Samsung TVs, Google products, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, alcohol, dairy milk, Tylenol, CVS pharmacy, clinic, optical, portrait studio.

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

Bulls Eye (5.67kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
just got this one

rated:
Iphones excluded?

rated:
woo hoo

rated:
Ok pretty much anything I would want to buy with a 15% off is excluded

rated:
fitbits included

rated:
good deal!

rated:
used in store today, worked on all groceries, diapers, etc

rated:
Got the roomba 880 cheaper than Amazon

The Dyson v8 also comes out cheaper than Amazon

rated:
Has anyone tried to combine this with a storewide coupon they got in the mail? I got a 5 off 25 good til 12/3 not sure if it's worth going in to try to stack. Mailer coupon says "Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon" but nothing about other storewide coupons, haha.

rated:
Thanks for sharing. I used a registry coupon to get an additional 15% off on top of the current site wide 15%.
I had to contact customer support to manually add the coupon, since it was towards an Xbox, and the coupon doesnt work with electronics, I was able to convince the representative that an Xbox falls under video games category, rather than electronics

rated:
jws1 said:   Has anyone tried to combine this with a storewide coupon they got in the mail? I got a 5 off 25 good til 12/3 not sure if it's worth going in to try to stack. Mailer coupon says "Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon" but nothing about other storewide coupons, haha.

You can do that by contacting customer support via chat or phone, they will manually add it to your order, whether before placing it or afterwards. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016